• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Practice Show: Hostess Placed Order as Guest

In summary, when a Hostess places an order as a guest, it counts towards the total sales of the show and can contribute to the overall success of the show. They can place an order before or after the show, but it must be within the designated timeframe. If they forget to place their order during the show, they can still place it afterwards but it will not count towards the show's total sales. A Hostess can also have a personal order as a guest in addition to a party order. A consultant can help by reminding the Hostess to place their order during the show and providing assistance, as well as following up after the show to ensure the order is placed and answering any questions.
jrb0328
Did my first show tonight! There were only 2 people there and my hostess, but it was a good practice show since I knew everyone. But in order to make it a show, the Hostess had to place an order as a guest. she didnt have 150$ in guest sales. can I list her as the host and a guest or should I be the guest?

No, she can be the host and a guest both.You cannot be a guest on your show unless you are doing a consultant-hosted show.Her order SHOULD be in her name for any warranty items.

ok good. thats what i thought but wanted to double check. want to do this right the first time around

If you haven't yet, log on to Consultant's Corner and in the upper right there is a link to Policies and Procedures. Read through that document and it will help teach you most of the dos and don't on many things.In there you will read about consultant-hosted shows and consultant ordering conditions too.In your case, a host often will place a guest order to make their show qualify or place a guest order when they have booked off their own show. That is not unusual.If you put you in as a guest order:
1. Not truthful if the order is for the guest.
2. Not truthful because HO doesn't have a way to "recognize" that name is yours and shouldn't be comissionable sales.

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS on completing your FIRST cooking show!!!! (3 more or sales to qualification and those PC $s!)

1. How does a Hostess placing an order as a guest impact the success of a practice show?

When a Hostess places an order as a guest, it counts towards the total sales of the show. This can help increase the Hostess' rewards and benefits, as well as contribute to the overall success of the show.

2. Can a Hostess place an order as a guest before or after the show?

Yes, a Hostess can place an order as a guest before or after the show, as long as it is within the designated timeframe set by the consultant. This can help the Hostess reach their goals and maximize their rewards.

3. What happens if a Hostess forgets to place their order as a guest during the show?

If a Hostess forgets to place their order as a guest during the show, they can still place their order after the show. However, it will not count towards the show's total sales and may not contribute to the Hostess' rewards and benefits.

4. Can a Hostess place an order as a guest and also have a party order?

Yes, a Hostess can place an order as a guest and also have a party order. The Hostess' personal order as a guest will count towards the total sales of the show, while the party order will contribute to the Hostess' rewards and benefits.

5. How can a consultant help a Hostess successfully place an order as a guest?

A consultant can remind the Hostess to place their order as a guest during the show and provide them with any necessary assistance. The consultant can also follow up with the Hostess after the show to ensure they have placed their order as a guest and answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies