• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Orders Credited to a Hostess

In summary, two orders were placed against a hostess who held her party last Saturday night, but the hostess was not able to see or access the orders through her PWS. The hostess was able to integrate the orders into her P3 show and received credit for them.
BadGirl
Gold Member
I received notification that two orders were placed against a hostess who held her party last Saturday night. These two orders specifically noted the hostess when they input their on-line order.

I go to my Personal Web site and see their orders.

I go to P3 to see my hostess' party info, and can only see the names of the guests who were actually at the party; there is no indication of the two on-line orders that were placed.

How do I synch up the two orders, or otherwise ensure that my hostess gets the credit for these two outside orders? I did a "synch" of my Personal Web site, but apparently that wasn't the trick.

Thanks!

You need to go to your PWS from CC and check those 2 orders - mark them as reviewed. Go back to P3 and then go to your show that they are for. Click on the Get PWS orders and they will bring them up and transfer them over for you.

When you log into your PWS ("Work with Your Shows") through Consultant Corner, you'll see the list of shows you have open. Click on the show, and you'll see "View/Print Web Orders". You have to click on each order, and there is a box/link I think near the top of the page that shows the Status- you need to click it as "Reviewed".Then you'll be able to go to P3 and open the Show. Under the list of guests in the top half of the page, you'll see "Copy PWS Orders" button. Click that and P3 does the rest...just follow the prompts.Good luck!

Thank you so much! I just got the two outside/on-line orders integrated in to my P3 show. Easy peasy now that I now know what to do.

Again, your advice is much appreciated.

Tracey

Things like that surprise me that it's not 'written' somewhere on how to do it. They put a large assumption of training on the recruiter. It would be just one of those details I'd overlook....but hopefully will maintain a relationship any recruit feels comfortable calling and asking me!(or- like I do, just come on to CS and plead for help :D) I'm just paying it forward- because I get tons of help from others on here!

1. What are "Web Orders Credited to a Hostess"?

"Web Orders Credited to a Hostess" refers to online orders placed through a Pampered Chef party or show, where the hostess receives credit for those purchases towards free or discounted products.

2. How do I make sure my web order is credited to the hostess?

During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter the name of the hostess or party you are ordering through. Make sure to enter the correct information to ensure the hostess receives credit for your purchase.

3. Can I still receive hostess benefits if I place a web order?

Yes, as long as you place your order through a party or show, the hostess will receive credit for your purchase and you will still be eligible for any hostess benefits being offered.

4. How long does it take for a web order to be credited to the hostess?

Typically, a web order will be credited to the hostess within 24-48 hours after the order is placed. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 72 hours for the credit to be applied.

5. What if I forgot to enter the hostess's name during checkout?

If you forgot to enter the hostess's name during checkout, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to manually credit the order to the hostess if it is within a certain timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefjwr