• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show Is Saturday And...

In summary, my acquaintance from Weight Watchers has 11 RSVPs and is already making her reminder calls for her show. She also has her mother coming and they were talking about how she's a gadget-a-holic and shop-a-holic. They are all excited to come to the show. My hostess has already e-mailed everyone and told them how the stoneware rocks. She has gotten two web orders for stoneware today and is hoping to close at over $800.
koima
it already qualifies with 2 outside orders. WooHOO!

My host is an acquaintance from Weight Watchers and she is so enthusiastic about her show! She has 11 yes RSVPs and when I did my hostess call today, she was already in the middle of making her reminder calls. She asked her sister and her boyfriend's mom to bring their friends. Last week at WW she and her sister were looking through the catalog - she was telling her sister to get the grill pan and her sister was saying "oh, I really do need one." Their mom is coming and they were saying how she's a gadget-a-holic and a shop-a-holic. No complaints for bringing her to my show! My hostess e-mailed everyone to tell them how the stoneware rocks, and I got two web orders today for stoneware from guests who can't make it!

I am feeling really stoked about this. What an awesome hostess for a debut show!!

Congratulations!!!! Keep the momentum up and have the best first show ever.

That's great, koima. Have fun with it. It will be easier to relax going in knowing you already have a qualifying show.

Awesome! Let us know how it turns out!

Way to go! That's a great start. Love it when hosts have enough orders to qualify their show right off the bat!

Good luck with the show and let us know how it goes!

Wow - sounds like it's going to be a great first show!! Relax, have fun with it, and enjoy having a gadget/shop-a-holic there!! :D

Let us know how it goes!! :)

Okay, so the show went really well! We haven't closed yet, but we're at $750 in orders! Her "shop-a-holic" friend didn't make it to the show, so she's calling to ask her to order online. And the hostess has a list of products she's ordering , above her free product value, so I'm thinking she'll close at over $800!! This was a woman from Weight Watchers, not a close friend or family member. So, needless to say I'm a little excited about this great start!!

My mom's show is tomorrow, and best friend's is next week. I think I'll qualify with those. :)

Unfortunately, no bookings, but two maybes for January. Hopefully customer care calls will help the maybes turn to yesses.

Congratulations on such a great first show!!!!!! I know you are discouraged about bookings but in time they will come. Follow up and be sure to let others know how the show got your host the $ amount of free product, # of half price and discount and of course the great 10% past host discount good from a year from her show. It gets easier and the customer care calls should help too!

Wishing you continued success with your business!

congrats on the great show!

Way to go! Just hang in there with the bookings. Emphasize to your Host that she gets the Host Special at anyone who COMMITS to a date before her Show closes. Even if they have to change it, she gets the Host Special if it is within 6 months of her Show.

1. How should I prepare for my first show on Saturday?

The key to a successful first show is preparation. Make sure you have all the necessary products and materials, such as catalogs, order forms, and demonstration tools. Plan out your menu and have all ingredients and cooking supplies ready. Practice your presentation and familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing.

2. How can I make sure I have enough guests at my first show?

Start by creating a guest list and inviting friends, family, and co-workers. Utilize social media to spread the word and offer incentives for guests to bring a friend. Reach out to potential customers through personal messages or phone calls. Lastly, ask your host to invite their friends and offer a special gift for every guest they bring.

3. What are some tips for setting up my display at the show?

Make sure your display is visually appealing and inviting. Use height and color to draw attention to certain products. Have products easily accessible for guests to touch and try out. Use signs and labels to showcase the features and benefits of each product. Lastly, have a clean and organized workspace to make a good impression.

4. How can I make my first show memorable for my guests?

Engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. Offer samples and allow them to try out products. Incorporate interactive activities, such as games or cooking demonstrations. Provide information on the products and their uses, as well as recipe ideas. Offer special discounts or promotions for first-time customers.

5. What should I do after the show to follow up with guests?

Send a thank-you note or email to your guests, expressing your gratitude for their attendance. Follow up with any guests who showed interest in purchasing products by offering to place their order or providing more information. Ask for feedback and suggestions for improvement. Lastly, offer to schedule a future show or connect with them on social media for updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mrshamel3808