• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did my Saturday show turn out?

S
sfdavis918
So I did a show for my sister on Saturday. I was really nervous how it was going to turn out as she had invited 64 people via E-vites, but only 9 RSVP'd that they were coming. That included myself and my sister.

So there ended up being 10 in attendance. The show went great! I made the Mexican Trifle Bowl Salad and everyone loved it. I thought my demo and talk about the cookware was really good. I even tried selling the 12" Exec skillet as the "Try Me" piece and offered the use it for 3 weeks deal. I had one person take me up on it! I got one booked show and 3 that want to book once school gets started. One thing I didn't do was say that I am already booking September so let's get something on the books! Oh well. I did offer each and every person the opportunity. Even my mom!! No takers though. That's alright, I was proud of myself for just asking!

Final show sales are $804! WAHOOO!!!!

Then to top off a great show, I got home to an email from a previous host who wants me to call and tell her about all the new products. She seems especially interested in the new cookware!

I think this was just the kick in the pants that I needed!!:D

Way to go it is awsome when you get a good show like that, nothing gets me more excited

Great job!

Great job!!

Can someone explain the "try me" piece? I hve seen the balloon that says that next to the 8" pans in the catty....

That's great! Wish my family had been a little more proactive with their shows! My highest family hosted attendance was 5... including me and a sleeping toddler.:eek:

Congrats!

1. How many people attended the show?

There were 10 people in attendance at the show.

2. How did the food demo and talk about the cookware go?

The food demo and talk about the cookware went really well. The Mexican Trifle Bowl Salad was a hit and the demo and talk were well received.

3. Did anyone take advantage of the "Try Me" offer for the 12" Exec skillet?

Yes, one person took advantage of the "Try Me" offer for the 12" Exec skillet.

4. How many bookings did you get from the show?

The show resulted in one booking and three potential bookings once school starts.

5. What were the final show sales?

The final show sales were $804. This is a great result and something to be proud of!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maddy123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • koima