• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to turn $100 in sales into a successful Pampered Chef show?

:)It sounds like you did a great job of advertising the offer and getting people to order. What kind of ads did you use?
MarciMac
I got a phone call from a past host, she wants me to order her a couple products, $29. Checked my email and there's another friend, asked for the easy accent decorator, another $29. Today I'm setting up a goal to hit $100 in random sales to turn this into a show.

Any advice? FB tips? Wish me luck!

have a drawing for a piece of cookware....for every $20 the guests spends or whatever amount you want to use they earn a ticket in the drawing....put a time limit on it....if they spend $60 they get 4 tickets into the drawing instead of 3....but have to put a disclaimer that you need to have at least $150 in sales to have the drawing happen....I wish you good luck...shipping you will have to figure out the option...

Advertise the Brownie Pan and post some of the pictures that are floating around from other consultants on there. (Go to the "liking club" thread and you'll see how to see some of our business pages.) The pictures of some of these recipes are really great. Figure out how many brownie pans it will take to reach your goal and say "I've been challenged to sell X amount of brownie pans by 5:00 today." (saying whatever time, I put 5pm so that you'll have some wiggle room to figure out payments on people and so they don't procrastinate ordering. ;) ) Give them the details. Set it up as a catalog show on your website so people can just click and go right there and order. Or have them contact you.Good luck! :)

my first show this month was 19 brownie pans...I offered them at $20 each including tax and shipping....it was for locals only and turned out fantastically....plus, I got some extra items as well....enough for me to auction of the host special in a drawing.

I am going to go post on my FB wrap it up set: panini spatula, nylon serr knife, buffalo/Dijon/citrus basil rubs, and a seasons best-$30, (incl tax, free shipping local).And I think I will post the brownie pan the way Tammy suggested, too! I am $65 from the next level for a show - we'll see what happens!

!
babywings76 said:
Advertise the Brownie Pan and post some of the pictures that are floating around from other consultants on there. (Go to the "liking club" thread and you'll see how to see some of our business pages.) The pictures of some of these recipes are really great. Figure out how many brownie pans it will take to reach your goal and say "I've been challenged to sell X amount of brownie pans by 5:00 today." (saying whatever time, I put 5pm so that you'll have some wiggle room to figure out payments on people and so they don't procrastinate ordering. ;) ) Give them the details. Set it up as a catalog show on your website so people can just click and go right there and order. Or have them contact you.

Good luck! :)

I totally agree with this recommendation!

Thanks for the advice! Show was turned in just above the $150 mark! I've never done it under the gun like that!

So what did you advertise exactly to get this great result? Please share! : )

I would love to see the flyer advertising the Brownie Pan for $20 each, if possible.

Or did you just send them an email, post it on FB or etc??

I posted a pic of the brownie pan and then posted (shared several times) and this is what I said: Last night to order that brownie pan from me....$20 includes tax and shipping....each order will have your name in the hat for any open piece of cookware at 60% off...Let me know if you want in on the deal...currently 13 names in the hat for the cookware....it could be you!original:
Pampered Chef new brownie pan. Taking orders $20 each with tax and shipping to my house. Sorry locals only for this deal. Let me know if u would like one. Submitting orders march 3 everyone that orders will have ur name put into drawing to win an open cookware piece ur choice at 60% off. Must have enough orders to total $150 in sales to earn cookware. Call with questions 618-225-7500I had enough in orders to offer two drawings for the cookware (host special from March). Plus I was tricky..I brought brownies/choc. chip muffins to the junior high volleyball games in february and other sporting events. Did I bribe them, YES! and it worked.Good luck!

1. What is "12 Hrs to Make This a Show"?

"12 Hrs to Make This a Show" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants have 12 hours to create a live cooking show on social media featuring our products.

2. How can I participate in "12 Hrs to Make This a Show"?

To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and register for the event through your consultant portal. Once registered, you will receive further instructions on how to join the event and submit your show.

3. Is there a theme for "12 Hrs to Make This a Show"?

Yes, each event will have a specific theme chosen by Pampered Chef. Consultants are encouraged to incorporate the theme into their show, but it is not mandatory.

4. What happens if I can't complete my show within the 12-hour time frame?

If for any reason you are unable to complete your show within the 12-hour time frame, you can still submit your video for consideration. However, only shows completed within the 12 hours will be eligible for prizes.

5. Can I use pre-recorded videos for my show?

No, all shows must be live and created within the 12-hour time frame. Using pre-recorded videos will result in disqualification from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • VSaracino
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies