• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Lives in Md, Party Is Being Held in Pa

In summary, the hostess is thinking of ways to have her sister open her house as the show venue, and she is considering having her sister Skype in to the show. She also mentioned that she would like to order cookware from the hostess' website, and the hostess suggested that the sister host a party to get the cookware at a discounted price.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So any tips on how to make this all work? I have a hostess that lives in Maryland but was from Pennsylvania and hasn't really made a ton of friends in MD yet. so she is thinking if she can get her sister to open her house for the show and invite all of her friends from up here to her show to do it that way. I mentioned that we could possibly Skype to her as well. She liked that idea. Now on the ordering shipping avenue, how can I work this so she can receive her stuff and her guests theirs? She is wanting cookware, that she was about to buy at full price on my website and we were chatting and i told her to host a party to get the discount. She was pretty excited about that.

So here is my thought, does anyone know if this is possible? IF I enter the main hostess as her sister (we'll call her Sally) and then the co-host will be her (we'll call her Susie) then the products the guests order can be shipped to Sally in PA and Susie's items can be shipped directly to her in MD?
Does anyone know if this will work?

Thanks!

Yes, you can enter the sister as the host & have the guest items shipped to her, then enter the host as the co-host & do direct shipping on her order. HOWEVER ... co-hosts who do not "ship to host" pay direct shipping rates! And that rate is based on the before-discounted price. So she's going to be paying a really high shipping rate to herself by doing that. Your best bet is to leave the host as the host & have the guests pay direct shipping.

Or, it'll give her an excuse to visit her sister.

I'd definitely suggest a visit if she's looking for cookware!!

Have her start her own business & travel there for her first show. Tax write off! LOL

If she won't consult ;), ship to sister in PA so guests are not paying direct ship. Offer to have PA sister listed as co-host since she opened her home and will receive and possibly distribute orders. MD sister will need to go to PA to pick up her cookware and help get the orders out. Also, PA sister should be encouraged to invite her friends as well. And if MD sister has contacts at work, neighborhood, etc. that want to book, I'll take them off your hands ;)

sorry, this makes no sense to me. she wants her sister to open up her house. yet she is not going to attend? you are going to skype?

Thanks for all of your input!! I really appreciate it!

1. How can the hostess in Maryland host a party in Pennsylvania?

The hostess can either travel to Pennsylvania to host the party in person, or she can have a friend or family member in Pennsylvania host the party on her behalf.

2. Will there be any additional fees for hosting a party in a different state?

No, there are no additional fees for hosting a party in a different state. As long as the party is within the United States, the hostess will receive the same benefits and rewards as any other party.

3. Can guests from both Maryland and Pennsylvania attend the party?

Yes, guests from both states are welcome to attend the party. The hostess can invite friends and family from both locations to join in the fun.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for parties in a different state?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for parties in a different state. The hostess and her guests can order as little or as much as they would like.

5. How will the orders be shipped to guests in different states?

All orders will be shipped directly to each guest's address, regardless of their location. This ensures that everyone receives their orders in a timely manner and avoids any complications with shipping to different states.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies