• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders Place on Pws for Fundraiser?

In summary, to place an order for a fundraiser on the Pampered Chef website (PWS), go to the "Fundraiser" tab on the homepage and click on the "Place Order" button. You can use your consultant discount when placing a fundraiser order and make sure to select the correct organization during checkout. Unfortunately, orders cannot be modified after being placed, but delivery typically takes 2-3 weeks. Contact your consultant for more information about your order.
katiemoser
I just did my first fundraiser last week and got two online orders.

They were credit card orders, obviously. How do I do that?

Do I submit them in Pampered Partner, or do they get added on after I submit the order. I can't see the whole credit card number, so P3 won't like it!

:confused:

Katie

If they were ordered through your website, then you have to go in and find the credit card info from there. The website is like a holding cell for the info, you have to input them into PP3 for them to actually count.
Go into Consultants Corner and on the left you will see Frequently visited sites. Click on Personal Website assistant. (security warning- click continue) Click on Work with your shows.
Then it will ask you to find the show/fundraiser and you can find the persons info there.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help. New to using PWS!

Katie

The credit card info isn't sent in the email because email isn't secure. It's relatively easy to intercept, so if the number was complete in the message, then anyone could get it.

I see. I was able to retrieve them using the PWS assistant. Thanks for the explanation!

Katie

1. How do I place an order for a fundraiser on the Pampered Chef website (PWS)?

To place an order for a fundraiser on our PWS, simply go to the "Fundraiser" tab on the homepage and click on the "Place Order" button. From there, you can enter the fundraiser's unique code and proceed with your order as usual.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant's discount when placing a fundraiser order on the PWS?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount when placing a fundraiser order on the PWS. Simply enter your consultant discount code at checkout, and the discount will be applied to your order.

3. How do I make sure my fundraiser order is credited to the correct organization?

During the checkout process, you will have the option to select the organization you are supporting with your fundraiser order. Make sure to choose the correct organization to ensure they receive credit for your purchase.

4. Can I add items to my fundraiser order after it has been placed on the PWS?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on the PWS, it cannot be modified or updated. If you would like to purchase additional items, you will need to place a new order and make sure to select the same organization to receive credit.

5. How long will it take for my fundraiser order to be delivered?

Typically, fundraiser orders placed on the PWS will be delivered within 2-3 weeks. However, delivery times may vary depending on the size of the order and the location of the organization. If you have any concerns about your order, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • fun2cook2