• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Fundraiser: Is There a Min. Amount to Submit?

In summary, for your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef, there is a minimum amount of $250 that needs to be submitted. This amount can be reached by submitting multiple orders or combining orders with friends and family. If the minimum amount is not reached, you will not receive any rewards or benefits. There is a deadline of 30 days to reach the minimum amount, and if it is not reached, the fundraiser will be considered unsuccessful. However, if you exceed the minimum amount, you can still earn rewards and benefits for your organization.
fun2cook2
I am having my first fundraiser this week. So far, there haven't been many orders, just two! (It is for a health fitness club.) Does a fundraiser have to be a certain amount or do I submit it at the end of this week regardless of how much money/ orders were taken?

Thanks!

It has to at least make the $150 minimum like every other show. The organization will get 10% of sales.

It depends on the specific guidelines and requirements set by your fundraiser organizer. Some fundraisers may have a minimum amount that needs to be raised in order for the fundraiser to be considered successful, while others may allow you to submit the orders and money collected at the end of the week regardless of the amount raised. It's best to check with your fundraiser organizer for specific guidelines and instructions.

1. Is there a minimum amount that needs to be submitted for my first fundraiser?

Yes, there is a minimum amount of $250 that needs to be submitted for your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

2. Can I submit multiple orders to reach the minimum amount?

Yes, you can submit multiple orders or combine orders with friends and family to reach the minimum amount for your first fundraiser.

3. What happens if I don't reach the minimum amount with my first fundraiser?

If you do not reach the minimum amount of $250 with your first fundraiser, you will not be eligible to receive any rewards or benefits from Pampered Chef. It is important to reach the minimum amount to make the most out of your fundraiser.

4. Is there a deadline for reaching the minimum amount?

Yes, there is a deadline of 30 days from the start date of your fundraiser to reach the minimum amount of $250. If you do not reach it within this time frame, your fundraiser will be considered unsuccessful.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I exceed the minimum amount with my first fundraiser?

Yes, you can earn rewards and benefits if you exceed the minimum amount of $250 with your first fundraiser. The more you sell, the more rewards you can earn for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Pamulia