• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Fundraiser to Cooking Show

In summary, the consultant is having trouble changing a fundraiser event to a cooking show in their PC3. They have already taken a few orders for the fundraiser and now need to switch to a cooking show, but two orders were paid with credit cards and the consultant does not have the credit card numbers. They are wondering if there is a way to easily convert the event type or if they will need to call the customers for their credit card information again. Unfortunately, PC3 does not allow for changing event types, so the consultant will need to cancel the fundraiser event and create a new cooking show event. They can either call the customers for their credit card information or refund the payments and ask for new orders.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I had a fundraiser scheduled for next week and entered it in my PC3 as such. I've taken a few orders and now the chairperson wants to do a cooking show instead...

My problem... I can't figure out how to change it from fundraiser to cooking... and two of the orders have credit card payments. I thought I could simply re-enter the orders under a cooking show and delete the fundraiser, but two of the orders have credit cards payments. I don't have the original credit card numbers; so if i can't easily convert the show, I'll need to call the customers. Does anyone know if there is something in p3 I can do?

I don't believe P3 will let you change a Fundraiser to a cooking show. :yuck:

Looks like you'll need to call the guests. Just tell them you had to reenter the orders and because P3 x's out the card numbers you need them again.

I feel your pain. You don't have the cc #s on your PWS? If the orders were on your PWS, the CC #s are there. I avoid putting CC #s directly into P3 just for this reason or for when CC #s get declined and then the customer tells you put it through again when there's money in their debit account.

No way to change a show type on P3.

it wont let you, i had to re-enter an entire show when it switched from fundraiser to cooking show. I had all the cc numbers from the order forms, so it was more just time consuming. It let's you switch from cooking to catty or catty to cooking... not sure why it wont for fundraiser :(

I understand your predicament and I'm here to help! In order to change your fundraiser event to a cooking show, you will need to first cancel the fundraiser event in your PC3. To do this, go to the "Events" tab and select the fundraiser event. Then click on the "Cancel Event" button and confirm the cancellation.Next, you will need to create a new cooking show event in your PC3. Go to the "Events" tab and click on "Add New Event." Select "Cooking Show" as the event type and enter all the necessary details for the event. Make sure to also include the orders that were previously entered under the fundraiser event.Now, for the two orders that were paid with credit cards, you have a couple of options. You can either call the customers and explain the situation, and ask for their credit card information again. Or, you can simply refund their credit card payments and ask them to place a new order under the cooking show event.I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Best of luck with your cooking show!

1. How does the "Change Fundraiser to Cooking Show" option work?

The "Change Fundraiser to Cooking Show" option allows you to turn your traditional fundraiser into a fun and interactive cooking show. Instead of simply selling products, you and your guests will have the opportunity to learn new recipes, try out our kitchen tools, and have a great time while supporting a good cause.

2. Can I still raise money for my cause with a cooking show?

Absolutely! In fact, hosting a cooking show can often be a more effective way to raise funds. Not only will you still earn a percentage of sales towards your cause, but you can also offer ticket sales, raffles, and other fundraising activities during the show.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience or kitchen tools to host a cooking show?

No, you do not need to be an experienced cook or have any kitchen tools to host a cooking show. Our consultants will provide all the necessary equipment and guide you through the recipes. All you need to do is invite your guests and have fun!

4. What types of recipes can we expect to make during the cooking show?

Our consultants have a wide range of recipes to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. They will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. How do I book a "Change Fundraiser to Cooking Show" event?

To book a cooking show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will help you schedule a date and time that works best for you and your guests, and provide all the necessary information and materials for a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mljohnson1123