1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Change Fundraiser to Cooking Show

1. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

I had a fundraiser scheduled for next week and entered it in my PC3 as such. I've taken a few orders and now the chairperson wants to do a cooking show instead...

My problem... I can't figure out how to change it from fundraiser to cooking... and two of the orders have credit card payments. I thought I could simply re-enter the orders under a cooking show and delete the fundraiser, but two of the orders have credit cards payments. I don't have the original credit card numbers; so if i can't easily convert the show, I'll need to call the customers. Does anyone know if there is something in p3 I can do?

Nov 17, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I don't believe P3 will let you change a Fundraiser to a cooking show. :yuck:

Looks like you'll need to call the guests. Just tell them you had to reenter the orders and because P3 x's out the card numbers you need them again.

Nov 17, 2009
  3. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I feel your pain. You don't have the cc #s on your PWS? If the orders were on your PWS, the CC #s are there. I avoid putting CC #s directly into P3 just for this reason or for when CC #s get declined and then the customer tells you put it through again when there's money in their debit account.

No way to change a show type on P3.

Nov 17, 2009
  4. merego

merego Senior Member

it wont let you, i had to re-enter an entire show when it switched from fundraiser to cooking show. I had all the cc numbers from the order forms, so it was more just time consuming. It let's you switch from cooking to catty or catty to cooking... not sure why it wont for fundraiser :(

Nov 17, 2009
Have something to add?