• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified and Fundraising: When Can I Get Orders on My PWS?

In summary, to become qualified to get orders on your PWS, you must enroll as a consultant with Pampered Chef and set up your PWS through your consultant dashboard. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 in personal sales in the current or previous month to be eligible for PWS orders. Your PWS can also be used for fundraising events through the consultant dashboard. PWS orders are processed every two weeks and you are responsible for fulfilling the orders yourself, with Pampered Chef handling the shipping and delivery.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
So I finally qualified yesterday and thanks to my fundraiser i got a ton of pc $:D
when will i be able to get individual orders on my pws?

Re: QualifiedI think it takes a few days. I didn't even get an e-mail about my site changing. I just got the e-mail about earning the bonus 100 PC dollars and then when I checked my site about 5 days later, I had the wedding registry and individual orders up. Congrats!

Congratulations on qualifying and receiving a lot of PC dollars through your fundraiser! As for when you will be able to get individual orders on your PWS, it's best to check with your specific company's policies and procedures. They should have information on when and how you can start placing individual orders on your personal website. Best of luck with your business!

1. How do I become qualified to get orders on my PWS?

To become qualified to get orders on your PWS, you must first enroll as a consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have enrolled, you can set up your PWS through your consultant dashboard and start taking orders.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to be eligible for PWS orders?

Yes, in order to be eligible for PWS orders, you must have at least $150 in personal sales in the current or previous month. This requirement ensures that you are an active consultant and have a good understanding of our products.

3. Can I use my PWS for fundraising events?

Yes, you can use your PWS for fundraising events. You can set up a fundraiser through your consultant dashboard and share the link with your customers. They can place orders and a portion of their purchase will go towards the fundraiser.

4. How often can I receive PWS orders?

PWS orders are processed every two weeks, so you can receive orders on a bi-weekly basis. This allows enough time for your customers to place orders and for them to be delivered to you.

5. Do I need to fulfill the orders myself or does Pampered Chef handle it?

You are responsible for fulfilling the PWS orders yourself. Once you receive the orders, you can place them through your consultant dashboard and they will be shipped directly to your customers. Pampered Chef handles the shipping and delivery of all orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lcrx
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • dme.grant