• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for High School Club: Can Orders Be Submitted Early?

In summary, a standard fundraising order form is provided, along with helpful forms to order online. A limit on how many order forms are provided and how many copies of the catalog are made. Collecting orders weekly is suggested, and ordering online is recommended. Collecting orders online is beneficial to both the group and the fundraiser.
dessertMama
Hello, My name is Coleen and I am a newbie. For my second show I am helping my daughters club in high school to raise some funds. We will have the fundraiser for a month but planning to turn in orders on two different dates Oct 7 and Oct 28 so that the customers who ordered don't have to wait that long. My question is can i submit the first orders without closing out the show?
thank you

Re: fundraiserUnfortunately you can't do that. That was my first question when I did a fundraiser that was running for a month.

If the kids are doing a catalog show for fundraising it probably wouldn't be an issue of submitting all the orders on Oct 28 (maximum benefit with all orders combined) provided each person making an order clearly knows that the items will be received by YOU aprox November 10th and delivery of all items will be completed by such and such a date.

I have had kids come along selling wrapping paper the end of October early November and not recieve the goods until first week of December.

Create a FAQ sheet for each participant that states the actual date the order will be submitted and delivery dates and then each one can give definite information out to customers.

I wish you the best of luck with your fundraiser!

Re: fundraiserThank you so much. I appreciate your response. I will let the students know to turn in their orders at the later date.
Hoping that this fundraiser will have a good turn out :)

thank you again wcsis

Re: fundraiserI might suggest that you collect the orders each student has collected weekly. This will allow you to get the orders input into the P3, you will be able to contact each person that has ordered to thank them and just to make sure they know the delivery date. THEN you try to book a show for future date, reminding them the group recieves an additional bonus from PC when the show is held (I think it's $3) and the amazing benefits they will receive for hosting the show!

Also, there may be some parents of students that may be willing to open their door and invite family and friends in for a cooking demo...held before October 28 and all those orders could be submitted along with what the kids collect. (These shows would not have the host benefits available, but you could offer something yourself as a thank you for doing the show)

You have to make this adventure work for you as well, every person those students come in contact with are potential hosts!

Have you set a $ goal for for what the group needs to earn? From that goal you can determine the $ goal for each student to collect -- having a set goal is a great deal of help in attaining the big goal. (100 students collect $50 each = $5000 = $750 I think from PC) Imagine if they each collected $100!

As my director always says, "Shoot for the moon, if you miss you still land among the stars"

Last edited:
Re: fundraiserJumping in here if I may, as I am also fairly new and am about to plan my first fundraiser, with my son's school. How do you collect orders, generally? Give each child a catalog (one or more) and forms? That seems like it could get expensive fast, if you had a big group. Or just conduct the sales online through your website?

Re: fundraiserI have not yet had opportunity to do a large scale fundraiser but I have been preparing for the opportunity.

I have a standard fundraising order form (word format) in which there is a space for the organization name, participant's name and of course customer info. I am sure I found the form here in the files section. I also have a form that explains how to order online for the organization through my website. I would also put a limit on how many order forms, the school is capable of making copies and can do so as needed. Just explaining to the group/school that there is no upfront monetary layout from them you just can't afford to cover the cost of the catalogs and copies.

As for catalogs I would provide a designated amount, say 20, to the group and encourage the online ordering. Online ordering is really beneficial to both the group and yourself as the orders are placed and paid for right online. All you have to do is synchronize your P3 with the website and all the orders are automatically updated and input with all the customer and order info. The group could share catalogs as needed.

I will gather the forms I have and figure out upload and come back to this thread and post the link to them in a bit.

Re: fundraiserAgain, thank you so much for your response. I just did what you wrote down. I send an email to the chairperson and let them know that since i can't turn the first orders without closing them i will turn them all in at the later date, which will give the group maximum benefits. And also told 'em that if they do have some orders, to turn them in, so that I can put them in P3. I made sure that i remimded them to push the bookings, $3 extra on their check.

It is a small club with 15 participants. Their goal is to raise $600 to pay for their trip, so each one of 'em has to collect about $270. Their fundraising will run for a month. I will give out a prize for the top 3 sellers but will wait till they turn in all the orders on how much I will give 'em.

I gave 'em 2 catalogs and 10 OOF that I found on the files here in a clasp envelope, with instructions on how to write down orders and also how to order on my website. I made sure that I put labels on the catalogs. I will try and post the OOF that I used here.

Thank you again :)

Re: fundraiserThese are the 3 main files I have used for the small fundraisers I have done. I had found them here on the site some time ago and tweeked them to suit my own personal needs. Please review them carefully as there may be things stated in them that only pertain to myself and not in general to PC.

Attachments

• Order Form generic.doc
    51 KB · Views: 418
  • Proposal Letter generic.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Why Choose PC generic.doc
    663 KB · Views: 351

1. Can orders be submitted early?

Yes, orders can be submitted early. We understand that timing is important for fundraising events, so we are happy to accommodate early submissions to ensure a successful fundraiser for your high school club.

2. How early can orders be submitted?

Orders can be submitted as early as you would like. We recommend submitting orders at least 2 weeks prior to your desired delivery date to allow enough time for processing and shipping.

3. Can we still make changes to our order after submitting it early?

Yes, changes can be made to your order even after it has been submitted early. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to make any necessary changes. Keep in mind, changes may affect the delivery date.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for early submissions?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for early submissions. We welcome all orders, big or small, and are happy to help your high school club reach its fundraising goals.

5. Are there any special discounts or incentives for early submissions?

Yes, there may be special discounts or incentives for early submissions. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for any current promotions or offers. We are always looking for ways to help make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire