• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Success: My School FUNdraiser Closes at $2,092.90!

In summary, to participate in the "Celebrate Success" school fundraiser, you can purchase products from the Pampered Chef website using the designated fundraiser link. You can choose which school your proceeds will go to and the fundraiser will be open for a specific time period. Although the website is always open for purchases, it is recommended to make purchases during the designated timeframe to support the fundraiser. Additionally, there may be incentives for participating such as free products, discounts, or special promotions.
soccermama
YAY!!!!!! My school FUNdraiser finally closed and is submitted! I officially earned the mid-season products and get to change my HIGH SHOW!!!!!

$2,092.90!!!

Wooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

Way to go!

that is so awsome way to go

Great job!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Enjoy the mid season products!!!

You go, girl!!! Plus, you earn all those incentive points!!!

congrats on your show!

WAY TO GO CELESTE !!!

Numbers being numbers .... I would round that baby up to $2093.00 on your avitar :D

AWESOME!!! Great job!

Thanks for all the congrats :)

We're hoping that next time we hold this FUNdraiser it will go better. Next time we'll do it in February...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome!

That is fantastic!!

Congratulations!!! That is awesome! All your hard work and effort really paid off! May this be the first of many to come for you!

Wooohoooo:D WTG Celeste!!!!

That is fantastic.

Related to Celebrate Success: My School FUNdraiser Closes at $2,092.90!

1. How can I participate in the "Celebrate Success" school fundraiser?

To participate in the "Celebrate Success" school fundraiser, simply purchase products from the Pampered Chef website using the designated fundraiser link. A portion of the proceeds will go towards the fundraiser total.

2. Can I choose which school my fundraiser proceeds will go to?

Yes, when making a purchase through the designated fundraiser link, you will have the option to choose which school you would like the proceeds to go to. Simply select the desired school from the drop-down menu.

3. How long will the "Celebrate Success" school fundraiser be open?

The "Celebrate Success" school fundraiser will be open for a specific time period, typically 2-3 weeks. The exact closing date will be communicated by the school or fundraiser organizer.

4. Can I still purchase products from the Pampered Chef website after the fundraiser has closed?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is always open for purchases. However, to support the fundraiser, it is recommended to make purchases during the designated timeframe.

5. Are there any incentives for participating in the "Celebrate Success" school fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and incentives for schools and organizations who reach certain fundraising goals. These may include free products, discounts, or special promotions. Check with your fundraiser organizer for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dessertMama