• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions for a High School Fundraiser Kick-Off

In summary, the host special (60% off item) is the ONLY thing on the show that doesn't count toward the total on which the check is computed. There's no way to change that, unless she just didn't buy it and gave that cash to the organization instead.
merego
I am full of questions today :)

I am doing a fundraiser for a high school Orchestra and another one for a high school lacrosse team. The moms hosting the kick off parties want to know that in lieu of the hostess special if they can donate the money to the fundraiser like they can with the HWC fundraiser. What brought it up is the teachers at that same high school are doing the HWC fundraiser with me and donating the money instead of getting the specials. :confused:

I'm confused....when you enter the show as a fundraiser, it gives them the money, not products. When I've done fund raisers with a kick off show, I combine the orders altogether so that they get the highest percentage possible. Were you going to do them (kick off show and outside orders) separately?

ok, maybe I am confused?? I'm sure I am. I was told if there is a kick off party for a fundraiser the host can get the hostess special. So, if I input it as a fundraiser then it will automatically calculate what she would get in hostsess items and get included with the check?? I have it in PP3 as a fundraiser. The kids are selling for 2 weeks then I will put all the orders in together as a fundraiser. Am I making sense??

FR hosts can get the host special, but that's the only host benefit they get. Everything else is the donation to the organization. There is no calculation of what the host would get, the donation is based on 10 or 15% of guest sales (depending on whether the show is at $600 or not). The host's order counts toward the guest sales, too.

She was asking if the cost she would pay for the host special could go towards the fundraiser instead. That is what I am trying to ask and am not asking right :(

The host special (60% off item) is the ONLY thing on the show that doesn't count toward the total on which the check is computed. There's no way to change that, unless she just didn't buy it and gave that cash to the organization instead.Edited to add:
OOPS!! I'm sorry - that is INCORRECT. It does count toward the show total, and the amount that is used to compute the check. We don't get commission on it. sorry about that confusion.

I should know this inside and out, since a lot of my shows lately have been FRs. :rolleyes:Let's say that the guest sales, including the host's order, are $1000. And then the host tacks on the host special, which costs her an additional $10. The show total is $1010, and the check to the organization will be $151.50 (15% of $1010). There will also be $3 added to the check for each booking.

Ok, I get it now, Thanks chefann for your wisdom :)
Sorry it took me a while to comprehend :(

1. How do I sign up for the high school fundraiser kick-off?

To sign up for the high school fundraiser kick-off, simply visit our website and click on the "Fundraiser Kick-Off" tab. From there, you will be prompted to enter your school's information and contact details.

2. What types of products are available for the fundraiser kick-off?

We offer a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products for the fundraiser kick-off. Some popular items include cookware sets, kitchen tools, and bakeware. We also have a special selection of products specifically designed for high school fundraising.

3. How much does the fundraiser kick-off cost?

The cost of the fundraiser kick-off varies depending on the products chosen and the size of your school. However, we offer competitive pricing and a percentage of the sales will go towards your school's fundraising goal.

4. Can students participate in the fundraiser kick-off?

Yes, students can participate in the fundraiser kick-off by selling products to friends and family. They can also help with setting up and promoting the event. However, all students must have parental permission and be supervised by an adult during the kick-off.

5. How long does the fundraiser kick-off last?

The fundraiser kick-off typically lasts for about 2-3 weeks. This allows enough time for students to sell products and for the orders to be processed and delivered. However, the duration can be adjusted depending on your school's needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies