• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize a Successful High School Senior Grad Fundraiser?

In summary, organizing a senior grad fundraiser involves starting with a kick-off event to generate excitement, using a full or mini catalog with a combination of physical and online order forms, and promoting the fundraiser through various channels. It is also important to consider the budget and preferences of the students and their families. Good luck!
ChefMary412
Anyone ever organize a senior grad fundraiser? I just got one offered to me. It is a high school... and the kids are the first group of students that I taught! It is so exciting. I just was wondering how you organized a big one like this.
Full catalog or mini?
order forms?
kick-off>>
etc.

ChefMary412 said:
Anyone ever organize a senior grad fundraiser? I just got one offered to me. It is a high school... and the kids are the first group of students that I taught! It is so exciting. I just was wondering how you organized a big one like this.
Full catalog or mini?
order forms?
kick-off>>
etc.

I'm doing one now. I gave each student selling 2 catalogs, and about 10 mini-catalogs that they could give to people who wanted to keep one. I also have a few more packs of minis on hand just in case. I also just used outside order forms that I printed myself. I had the organization pay for the catalogs b/c I wasn't about to pay for that many myself. They didn't mind one bit and knew they would recuperate it in sales!

I'm doing a decent sized fundraiser with my girls' dance studio. I'm doing a pkt. with 2 cattys, 2 outside order forms (with two 1/2 size order blanks). I'm also going to put some mini's in there with a label that says "Like what you see? There's more online. Visit (my website)."

Thanks for the ideas. I think I am going to have to ask for money for the catalogs. There are about 150 kids in the graduating class.

Hi there! Congratulations on being offered the opportunity to organize a senior grad fundraiser for your former students. That must be such a special and exciting experience for you. I have organized several fundraisers in the past, including for high school seniors, and I'd be happy to share some tips with you.Firstly, I would recommend starting with a kick-off event to generate excitement and interest among the students and their families. This could be a fun event like a bake sale, car wash, or even a mini cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products. This will not only engage the students but also give them a taste of what they can expect from the fundraiser.As for the catalog, I would suggest using a full catalog as it offers a wider variety of products for your customers to choose from. However, you could also consider creating a mini catalog with a curated selection of popular and affordable products. This could be helpful for those who may be on a budget or prefer a smaller selection to choose from.In terms of order forms, I would recommend using a combination of both physical and online forms. This will make it convenient for those who prefer to order online and those who may not have access to the internet. You could also offer incentives for those who submit their orders online, such as a free gift or a discount on their next purchase.Lastly, I would suggest promoting the fundraiser through various channels such as social media, email, and word of mouth. This will help reach a larger audience and increase the chances of a successful fundraiser.I hope these tips help you in organizing a successful and memorable fundraiser for your former students. Best of luck!

1. What is a Graduating Class Fundraiser?

A Graduating Class Fundraiser is an event or campaign organized by a graduating class to raise money for their graduation or other class-related expenses. It is a great way for students to come together and raise funds for their shared goals.

2. How can I get my class involved in a Graduating Class Fundraiser?

To get your class involved in a Graduating Class Fundraiser, you can start by reaching out to your classmates and discussing ideas for fundraising. You can also work with a fundraising company like Pampered Chef to plan and execute your fundraiser.

3. What types of products or services does Pampered Chef offer for Graduating Class Fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples that are perfect for fundraising events. We also offer virtual and in-person cooking classes that can be used as a fundraiser. Additionally, we provide personalized support and resources to make your fundraiser a success.

4. How much money can a Graduating Class Fundraiser typically raise?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Graduating Class Fundraiser varies depending on the size of the class, the fundraising methods used, and the participation of the class members. However, with the right planning and effort, a Graduating Class Fundraiser can raise thousands of dollars for the graduating class.

5. Can Pampered Chef help with the marketing and promotion of our Graduating Class Fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers marketing materials and resources to help promote your Graduating Class Fundraiser. We also provide tips and ideas for reaching out to potential customers and increasing participation in the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • merego
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
Replies