• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Begin And/Or End a Fundraiser?

In summary, it seems that hosting a kickoff event to introduce oneself and pass out packets is the best way to go. Hosting a dessert social at the conclusion of the fundraiser to collect all the orders and finalize everything seems to be the most successful.
pampered2007
In preparation of my first fundraiser I was wondering.....is it best to host a "Fundraiser Kick Off" show to introduce myself, pass out the packets, and get things going OR should I host a "Wrap it Up" dessert social at the conclusion of the fundraiser to collect all the orders and finalize everything?

What does everyone do? What seems to work the best? This will be my first fundraiser and I do have quite a few ideas, just need to organize them and have a concrete plan.

Thank you!

i have a HUGE fundraiser on sunday. its also my first fundraiser. but its a cause so near and dear to my heart.

we sent out flyers a month ago. sent emails. basically - just got the word out. since then, orders have been trickling in daily. on sunday, we are having a bbq open house. there - i will have pc products lying out & some receipes made showing which products were used.

i am going to close the fundraiser on wednesday. that way people who come to the fundraiser still have a couple of days to go get more orders from work, etc. but they have already had a month to pass the word around..

thats just what i am doing.... hth.

I've had success with fundraisers - my suggestion is to do a smallish kickoff event with batter bowl mixes where you get members of the team/club together and pre-make batter bowl mixes up - look on consultant's corner, recipe search, enhance your shows, 2002. When finished, you put a tag on each mix that tells recipient how to turn their dry mix into brownies, cookies, minestrone, chili, whatever was made. Then you send that small team out with LOTS of catalogs (5 each) with their batter bowl to sell for $15-20-25. (pick one; 15 is a break even, 20 is a little profit to the group, 25 is more profit to the group). Run an online show for FIRST NAME Scout LAST NAME Troop#34, then close with a large "collect them" wrap up show. Lastly you need a host / scoutleader who truly believes in the project and can have catalogs ready to give out.My endeavor for a school PTA was a 3300 show; one for a school colorguard was a 1400 show.Good luck! God bless.

My big question is how do you do that many catalogs ?? I have very limited funds right now ... so what is the best ways to do this with limited up front supplies?? :)

I am doing a fundraiser with the mini catalogs. They are a lot cheaper and have the top sellers in it. If someone is interested in more of the products, I am sending everyone out with my business cards also. They can go online to order more.

PCDani said:
My big question is how do you do that many catalogs ?? I have very limited funds right now ... so what is the best ways to do this with limited up front supplies?? :)

i would just have a small group of "mini-hosts" who you give a full catalog and 10 order forms (or however many). have them go out & get orders. that way you are only giving out a limited # of full catalogs. you can also give out mini's to everyone. and always give everyone your website. some people prefer to order online anyway.

& dani -- i live in tacoma too! :D

I've been looking for more info on how to do a fundraiser show. It doesn't seem like PC gives a lot of info on how to do it.

1. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To begin a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact the company directly. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to get started, as well as answer any questions you may have.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your specific needs and goals. However, most fundraisers last between 2-4 weeks. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

3. What types of products are available for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraisers. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and more. Your consultant can provide you with a catalog of available products for your fundraiser.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraisers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers. However, your consultant will work with you to set a fundraising goal and provide tips and strategies to help you reach it.

5. How do I end a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To end a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can collect all the orders and payments from your supporters and submit them to your consultant. They will then process the orders and deliver the products to you. It is important to thank your supporters for their contributions and communicate any necessary information about product delivery or pick-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • pampered2007