• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Support the National MS Society Through Fundraisers?

In summary, to sign up for "My First Fundraiser!!!" with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit their website. They offer a variety of kitchen products for the fundraiser and the amount of money raised will depend on the number of products sold. There is no minimum order requirement and the length of the fundraiser can be customized with the help of a consultant.
mrssyvo
Yesterday I had the kick-off show for my first fundraiser. It is for the National MS Society. There were about 16 people there, and right now sales is at $1100. 4 people took packets with them to collect orders, and several people still need to order. I am pretty excited. We did a Baked Potato Bar, and I made an apple-cranberry crisp (Did Mom's apple crisp and added cranberries) and baked it at the show. It was so much fun. Right now I have 1 firm booking, 3 maybe's and 2 recruit leads. I will see how everything plays out. I have another Fundraiser during a lunch hour in 1 1/2 weeks, and I plan on doing it the same way. For my 2nd fundriser, they already have the packets, and I will be closing the show the day after the fundraiser.

This sounds great. Way to go. May all your fundraisers be this successful.

UpdateUpdate on my fudnraiser from the weekend- Sales right now are at $1400,and there are 5 packets out, we will close it next Wednesday- I am hoping for $2,000

I closed the fundraiser today- I get to update my high show, it closed at $1613.75!!!!

mrssyvo said:
I closed the fundraiser today- I get to update my high show, it closed at $1613.75!!!!

That is great. Congratulations. May all your fundraisers be this high.

1. How do I sign up for "My First Fundraiser!!!" with Pampered Chef?

Signing up for "My First Fundraiser!!!" with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process and help you get started.

2. What products are available for "My First Fundraiser!!!"?

We have a wide variety of products available for "My First Fundraiser!!!" including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog and help you choose the best products for your fundraiser.

3. How much money can I raise with "My First Fundraiser!!!"?

The amount of money you can raise with "My First Fundraiser!!!" will depend on the number of products sold and the prices they are sold at. Your consultant can provide you with more information and help you set a fundraising goal.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for "My First Fundraiser!!!"?

There is no minimum order requirement for "My First Fundraiser!!!", making it easy for anyone to participate and support your cause. Your consultant will provide you with more information about the order process and any potential discounts for larger orders.

5. How long does a "My First Fundraiser!!!" typically last?

The length of a "My First Fundraiser!!!" can vary depending on your needs and goals. Your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser, whether it's a few weeks or a few months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef