• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Food Pantry Fundraiser on Dec. 10th | Community Support Event

In summary, the food pantry fundraiser on Dec. 10th is an event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds and collect food donations for local food pantries. The goal is to support those in need during the holiday season. To participate, you can attend the event and make a monetary donation or bring non-perishable food items. The food pantries are in need of items such as canned goods, pasta, rice, beans, and toiletries. This event is open to the community and anyone can attend or donate. Pampered Chef will also be offering special discounts and promotions on select products, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the fundraiser.
pamperedpnina
Remember when I mentioned that I'd approached the local food pantry about a fundraiser well she got it approved soooooo....... I have a fundraiser schedualed for Dec. 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know craigslist is normally off limits but am I aloud to post this in the event section? obviously without my website details!!

I'm really excited its a great asset to our community and has helped many who I am very close with. I hope I can make it a great show.

Another question: My director told me she does not do a demo at a fundraiser but I'm going to... Normally I ask the host to buy the stuff for the recipe or give me a $15check but I don't think its right for me to ask the coordinator soooo I guess its coming out of my pocket but I am wondering what you all do how do you structure your fundraisers. I suppose this is a bit nontraditional b/c its more cooking show style and not here are packets go get orders and I'll close the fundraiser....

Yes, you are allowed to post the event on Craigslist. Make sure you include all the necessary information such as time, location, and a brief description of what the event is about. In regards to your demo, you could ask the coordinator to cover the cost of ingredients that you will be using, or you can opt to pay for them yourself. If you decide to pay for the ingredients yourself, make sure that the cost does not exceed your budget. You could also look into potential sponsorships for the event, as this would cover the costs of ingredients and other materials needed for the demo.

Congratulations on getting your fundraiser approved! That's great news and I'm sure it will be a success. As for posting it on Craigslist, I would recommend checking their guidelines to see if it is allowed. It's always better to double check and make sure you're not breaking any rules.

As for doing a demo at the fundraiser, I think it's a great idea. It will make the event more interactive and engaging for attendees. As for the cost, I think it's fair for you to cover the expenses since it's your idea and you're the one doing the demo. You could also consider asking for donations from attendees to help cover the cost.

In terms of structuring the fundraiser, it sounds like you have a unique approach with the cooking show style. I think that's a great idea and will definitely make your fundraiser stand out. It's also a good idea to have some packets available for those who may be interested in placing orders, but make sure the focus is on the cooking show and raising money for the food pantry.

Overall, it sounds like you have a great plan in place and I wish you all the best for your fundraiser on Dec. 10th! Keep us updated on how it goes.

What is the purpose of the food pantry fundraiser on Dec. 10th?

The food pantry fundraiser on Dec. 10th is a community support event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds and collect food donations for local food pantries. The goal is to support those in need during the holiday season.

How can I participate in the food pantry fundraiser?

There are several ways to participate in the food pantry fundraiser. You can attend the event and make a monetary donation or bring non-perishable food items to donate. You can also spread the word and encourage others to attend or make a donation.

What types of food items are needed for donation?

The food pantries are in need of non-perishable food items such as canned goods, dry goods, and toiletries. Some suggested items include canned vegetables, pasta, rice, beans, and soap. However, any donation is greatly appreciated.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend or donate to the food pantry fundraiser?

No, anyone can attend or donate to the food pantry fundraiser. This event is open to the community and we welcome everyone to join us in supporting a great cause.

Will there be any special offers or promotions during the food pantry fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be offering special discounts and promotions on select products during the food pantry fundraiser. These offers are exclusive to this event and a portion of the proceeds will go towards the food pantry fundraiser. It's a great opportunity to save on some high-quality kitchen products while supporting a good cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
Replies