• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Fundraiser Shipping: FAQs for Local Historical Society Event

In summary, Shipping costs and times for the Holiday Fundraiser event vary depending on the size, weight, and destination of the items. You can track your shipment and make changes to the shipping address by contacting your local Historical Society. There may also be restrictions on certain items that can be shipped, so please check with them before placing your order.
ChefMary412
So our local historical society is having a holiday event.. they want me to do a fundraiser at it. I have a few questions:
1. If I make the head of the hist. society the host, can everyone who buys get it directly shipped to them? (I want less work for her)
2. Guests specials are or are not available to the guyers of a fundraiser?
3. sorry if these questions have already been asked somewhere... I am notorious for asking and then looking around!

It's basically just like a show. Whoever is the chairperson will receive the products just like a host would. If you want to make less work, have it shipped to you.Guest specials are valid and the chair can get one of the host specials.Good luck!

Thanks.. I was just thinking that I could have it shipped to me and schedule a few times to be at the his. society for people to pick items up.

1. How much does shipping cost for the Holiday Fundraiser event?

Shipping costs for the Holiday Fundraiser event will vary depending on the size and weight of the items being shipped. Please contact your local Historical Society for specific shipping rates.

2. How long does shipping take for the Holiday Fundraiser event?

Shipping times for the Holiday Fundraiser event will also vary depending on the shipping method chosen and the destination of the package. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.

3. Can I track my shipment for the Holiday Fundraiser event?

Yes, you can track your shipment for the Holiday Fundraiser event by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also contact your local Historical Society for assistance with tracking your package.

4. Are there any restrictions on what can be shipped for the Holiday Fundraiser event?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain items that can be shipped for the Holiday Fundraiser event. Please check with your local Historical Society for a list of prohibited items before placing your order.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Holiday Fundraiser order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Holiday Fundraiser order, please contact your local Historical Society as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, they may be able to make the necessary changes for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies