• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chairperson Fundraiser: Shipping Address and Order Information

In summary, a chairperson on a fundraiser is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the event, including organizing committees, setting goals and timelines, securing sponsorships and donations, and managing the budget. They are typically selected or nominated by the hosting organization and should possess strong leadership, organization, and communication skills. To effectively manage a fundraising committee, a chairperson should clearly communicate expectations, delegate tasks, and provide support. Tips for running a successful fundraiser include setting realistic goals, promoting the event, securing sponsorships and donations, and showing appreciation to all involved parties.
pattikake
I am working on entering a large fundraiser that I did last night (it's at $2,222 right now!) .. anyway, I have entered the chairperson's name and address in PP3, but I want the entire order to come to me. So I marked ship to "direct to shipping address(mine)".. My question is .. all of the orders say that they are shipping to the chairperson, can I assume that they will come to me as well? Am I even making sense of my question?!

Thanks

Yes, they will all come directly to you.

Make sure when you put in your shipping address - have it say c/o your name on the first address line, then your address on the 2nd line. Way to go on your awesome fundraiser!!

What are the responsibilities of a chairperson on a fundraiser?

A chairperson on a fundraiser is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the event, including organizing committees, setting goals and timelines, securing sponsorships and donations, and managing the budget. They also act as the main point of contact for all involved parties and ensure that the fundraiser runs smoothly and successfully.

How do I become a chairperson on a fundraiser?

Typically, individuals are selected or nominated by the organization or group hosting the fundraiser. Some may also express interest in the role and be chosen based on their experience and qualifications. If you are interested in becoming a chairperson, it is best to reach out to the organization and inquire about any available opportunities.

What skills are necessary for a successful chairperson on a fundraiser?

A successful chairperson on a fundraiser should possess strong leadership, organization, and communication skills. They should also be able to manage and motivate a team, negotiate and secure sponsorships and donations, and be able to handle any challenges or unexpected situations that may arise during the event.

How can I effectively manage a fundraising committee as a chairperson?

To effectively manage a fundraising committee, a chairperson should clearly communicate goals and expectations, delegate tasks and responsibilities, and provide support and guidance to team members. Regular check-ins and meetings can also help ensure that everyone is on the same page and working towards a common goal.

What are some tips for running a successful fundraiser as a chairperson?

Some tips for running a successful fundraiser include setting realistic goals and timelines, promoting the event through various channels, securing sponsorships and donations, and keeping track of the budget and expenses. It is also important to show appreciation to all involved parties, including volunteers, donors, and attendees, for their support and contributions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies