• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraiser Profits: Troubleshooting Order Shipping Issues

In summary, the chairperson is trying to order a host special but is having trouble with the shipping.
nickywsn
:confused: I am trying to close a fundraiser tonight and I am stumped. Here is the problem....I'm trying to enter the host special on the chairperson's order and it's charging her $4 shipping. Then I told it to have it shipped to me and now the shipping charge is over $6!!! What do I do? Is this how it's supposed to be? I just assumed that the chairperson got free shipping. I have a feeling that I don't have something entered quite right for this to be happening.

The chairperson does not get free shipping. She/he only gets to order the host special.

Ok, so if I want the order shipped to me what do I need to do?

You would need to change the main show address to yours to have the whole thing sent to you, or you need to pay the higher direct shipping charge for it to go somewhere besides where the show is going.

gilliandanielle said:
You would need to change the main show address to yours to have the whole thing sent to you, or you need to pay the higher direct shipping charge for it to go somewhere besides where the show is going.

But if I do this then where will their check be mailed to? Me?

The check should go wherever the show is being sent to. Are you using PP or P3? Just make sure that the organization name is first and you are listed in address (shipped to section) as c/o "your name".

Jules711 said:
The check should go wherever the show is being sent to. Are you using PP or P3? Just make sure that the organization name is first and you are listed in address (shipped to section) as c/o "your name".

Will the check be made out to them? In the address section this is how I have it listed:

Organization
c/o Me
my address
my address

Hmmm- I have never done a fundraiser that wasn't HWC, so I have never had to do checks... why do you want the host special shipped to you seperately from the show? Can you ship it to the chairperson's home address?

This is a fundraiser for the Preschool where my kids once attended. The deal I struck with the director was that I'd do all the work....and the orders would be shipped to me so I could sort them for her and all she'd have to do is send them home with the students.

The check will be made out to the organization so you should be fine. It doesn't really matter who it is sent to. I'm sure that you are fine.

I would just send the whole thing to you and bring the check to them as soon as you get it...

Ok...thanks gals!!!

What is the typical turnaround time for shipping fundraiser orders?

The typical turnaround time for shipping fundraiser orders is 3-4 weeks from the date the orders are received. This allows for processing, packaging, and shipping of each individual order.

What if a customer receives an incorrect or damaged item in their fundraiser order?

If a customer receives an incorrect or damaged item in their fundraiser order, please have them contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] within 10 business days of receiving the order. We will work to resolve the issue and provide a replacement or refund if necessary.

Can fundraiser orders be shipped directly to customers?

Yes, fundraiser orders can be shipped directly to customers for an additional fee. This option must be selected during the ordering process and the customer will be responsible for any shipping costs.

What if a customer has not received their fundraiser order within the expected timeframe?

If a customer has not received their fundraiser order within the expected timeframe, please have them contact our customer service team at [insert contact information]. We will investigate the issue and provide an update on the status of their order.

Can fundraiser orders be combined with other Pampered Chef orders?

No, fundraiser orders cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef orders. Each fundraiser order is processed and shipped separately to ensure accurate tracking and delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Shawnna