• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can fundraisers get free shipping on their orders?

In summary, host shipping on a fundraiser is a special perk for our hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party to support a cause or organization. To qualify for this perk, the party must reach a minimum of $200 in sales. However, hosts can still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales, regardless of choosing host shipping. There is no limit to the number of products that can be shipped for free, as long as the minimum sales goal is met. Orders typically take 2-3 weeks to be processed and shipped, but may take longer during busy times or unexpected delays.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser that just started Friday for which the chairman has already placed a $270 order. I try to enter online orders into P3 as soon as possible so I know it's been done. When I enter her order, it still shows the $4.50 shipping. I know that regular hosts don't have to pay this and assumed that the same would hold true for fundraisers. The items will be shipped to her home for distribution so I'm just wanting clarification on shipping for the chairperson. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Fundraiser hosts do not get the host benefits so if she's placing an order as a regular guest to help out the fundraiser then she has to pay regular shipping prices.

My understanding is that the chairperson CAN order the host specials - they just don't get free product or half-price items or a percentage off. Am I incorrect? I haven't said anything to her either way so dont' think she's going to care, I'm just trying to make sure I understand as I'm a fairly new consultant (Nov. 2010). Thanks!

Yes, the chairperson can order the host special but they do not get the free products, half-price products, discount, discount for the following year, booking benefit or free shipping.

okay - thanks for clearing that up for me.

pcsharon1 said:
Yes, the chairperson can order the host special but they do not get the free products, half-price products, discount, discount for the following year, booking benefit or free shipping.
Yes what she said! I always forget the host special part but I have not had a chance to do a fundraiser yet.

1. How does host shipping work on a fundraiser?

Host shipping on a fundraiser is a special perk for our hosts who choose to hold a Pampered Chef party to support a cause or organization. It allows the host to have their orders shipped directly to them for free, instead of paying for individual shipping costs.

2. Do I need to meet a certain sales goal to qualify for host shipping?

Yes, in order to qualify for host shipping on a fundraiser, the party must reach a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders from your friends and family who are supporting the cause.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I choose host shipping on a fundraiser?

Absolutely! You will still have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party, even if you choose host shipping. We want to make sure our hosts are rewarded for their efforts in supporting a good cause.

4. Is there a limit to how many products I can have shipped for free?

There is no limit to the number of products you can have shipped for free as part of our host shipping on a fundraiser program. As long as your party meets the minimum sales goal of $200, all of your orders will be shipped to you at no additional cost.

5. How long does it take for the orders to be shipped to the host?

Orders placed through a fundraiser party typically take 2-3 weeks to be processed and shipped. However, during busy times of the year or in the event of unexpected delays, it may take slightly longer. Rest assured, we do our best to get your orders to you as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefcindyp