• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Addresses for Fundraiser

In summary, there was confusion about the addresses for a fundraiser show for a dog rescue. The show was a success, but only generated $350 in orders. The host's shipping address was listed as the show location, while the rescue's address was listed as the contact address. The check will go to the same address as the products, so the host's contact address has been changed to the rescue's address. All guests will have their orders shipped directly to the host's shipping address.
minirottie
So this has gotten confusing. I'm waiting on a call back from HO (2+ hours).

Woman from dog rescue wants to hold fundraiser show for the rescue. We did the show (3 hours away from my house and no one showed up-just me and her 3 kids). Yay :) But $350 in orders total so at least it did a little something.

Items to be shipped to her store (no problem-list that as shipping address in P3)
Her home/billing address is different than store-no problem there.

Where I'm getting confused is the address for the rescue to receive the check. I listed the rescue address in PWS under Organization Information. I put the show location as chairperson's home address and shipping address. Does this stuff pull over into P3 or just reside on the web? I want to make sure that the check goes to the right place!

Thanks and sorry if this is too confusing!

P3 has a spot for "Contact Address" and "Shipping Address" for the host. Then there are radio buttons for you to choose which one you want the products and check mailed to. The check will go to the same address as the products.

NooraK said:
P3 has a spot for "Contact Address" and "Shipping Address" for the host. Then there are radio buttons for you to choose which one you want the products and check mailed to. The check will go to the same address as the products.

So I can't have the check sent to the rescue in Vermillion, South Dakota, while she's in Sioux Falls?

Last question....I think I have it figured out. I made the chairperson's contact info the rescue address for now (so check will go there) and then her shipping address/show address the same (her store). All the guests are shipping to the chairperson, so as long as I have her shipping option as "Direct to Shipping Address" everything will go there, right?

Hi there,I can understand how this can get confusing. It sounds like you have already taken the correct steps by listing the rescue's address in your PWS under Organization Information. This information should pull over into P3 when you enter the show information. However, to be sure that the check goes to the right place, I would recommend double checking the addresses in both your PWS and P3 before submitting the show. You can also reach out to HO for clarification and assistance in this matter. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Best of luck with the fundraiser show!

What is the purpose of "Help With Addresses for Fundraiser"?

The "Help With Addresses for Fundraiser" program is designed to assist fundraisers in collecting and organizing their supporters' contact information. This information can then be used for future outreach and communication.

How does "Help With Addresses for Fundraiser" work?

Once a fundraiser signs up for the program, they will receive a unique link to share with their supporters. This link will take supporters to a form where they can input their contact information. The information is then securely stored and made available to the fundraiser for their use.

Is there a cost associated with using "Help With Addresses for Fundraiser"?

No, this program is completely free for fundraisers to use. It is also a great way for supporters to contribute to the fundraiser without having to spend any money.

Is the information collected through "Help With Addresses for Fundraiser" safe and secure?

Yes, the information collected is stored on a secure server and is only accessible to the fundraiser. We take the privacy of our customers and their supporters very seriously.

Can I customize the questions on the form for "Help With Addresses for Fundraiser"?

Yes, fundraisers have the option to add custom questions to the form for their supporters to answer. This can be helpful in collecting additional information or preferences from supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant