1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help Just got a boutique/fundraiser?

1. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

Hey guys I am new and just booked a holiday boutique for a pet rescue shelter. They said anyone is welcome we just must donate something from our sales to the Pet Stop Rescue.

How do fundraiser shows work and how would ant of you go at this? Its only for a few hours on a friday night.

What should I do any ideas?

Nov 2, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Vendor events where you contribute is up to you... I do a Holiday Stop N Shop and we donate $10 per table plus 10% of our sales. You would receive your regular commission (20%+). You may want to ask them what percentage of your sales they are expecting. It probably wouldn't "qualify" as a fundraiser if you are there with other vendors. Regular fundraisers get 10% from HO for sales under $600 and 15% for sales over $600. They get one Host Special but nothing else. You could offer to raffle off the Host Special as part of your donation as well. You would get 15% commission on this.

Nov 2, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted