• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Anything in Closing My Fundraiser? Help!

In summary, closing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a simple process that involves collecting orders and payments, logging into your account, and following the prompts to close the fundraiser. The deadline for closing a fundraiser is typically 10-14 days after the end date, but extensions can be requested. Once a fundraiser is closed, no additional orders can be added, and the funds raised will be processed and sent within 2-3 weeks. Host rewards can still be earned after the fundraiser is closed, but must be redeemed within 30 days.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Help!! This may already be out there, but I am about to close my first fundraiser, and I want to make sure I didn't leave anything out.

I put the organization name in the "Organization" line of PP. Then I put the name and address of the Chairperson to whom the check will be going. All orders are in.

Anything else??? HO knows to make the check out to the organization that I submit?? The check comes seperate from the product?

I just want to make sure that this is the only thing different from a normal cooking or catalog show.

The chairperson picked her 60% off stone, one booking will get $3 added to the check, (which I assume HO will add that to the check automatically)

Am I forgetting anything???

Thanks bunches!!

Tracy

/tracycooks

Hey all,

Still looking for help and advice.

Anyone ever close a fundraiser before?

I would appreciate any help.

Tracy
/tracycooks

:confused:

That sounds right to me, but the only fundraiser I have done is the HWC one so all I had to do was check the ACS box.

I don't know if this is too late - but from what you've written it sounds like you've done everything right.

I've only had one or two myself - but the check mails separately to the group and as far as I know the extra $3 for bookings is included.

Congrats on finishing your first fundraiser! I've got two coming up and I hope they go well...

Val

Thanks bunches. I will send it in and see what happens.

Thanks again!!!!

Tracy

/tracycooks

:) :)

1. How do I close a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Closing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is simple and can be done in just a few easy steps. First, make sure to collect all orders and payments from your fundraiser participants. Next, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, select the fundraiser you want to close and click on the "Close Fundraiser" button. Follow the prompts to complete the closing process.

2. What is the deadline for closing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The deadline for closing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is typically 10-14 days after the end date of your fundraiser. This allows enough time for all orders and payments to be collected and submitted. However, if you need more time, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for an extension.

3. Can I still add orders after closing a fundraiser?

Unfortunately, once a fundraiser is closed with Pampered Chef, no additional orders can be added. It is important to make sure all orders are collected and submitted before the closing deadline to ensure accuracy and timely delivery.

4. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from the fundraiser?

The funds raised from your Pampered Chef fundraiser will typically be processed and sent to you within 2-3 weeks after closing the fundraiser. This allows time for all orders and payments to be processed and for any necessary adjustments to be made.

5. Can I still earn host rewards from a fundraiser after it is closed?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards from a Pampered Chef fundraiser after it is closed. However, these rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of the closing date. After that, they will no longer be available. It is important to communicate this deadline to your fundraiser participants to ensure they can redeem their rewards in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Shawnna