• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please! I Need Help Closing My Shows

Watch this video....especially watch her with the "Booking Slide" segment. (This is THE TOP SELLER in the company- with over 2.6 million in sales in her career.)
prissylovescooking
Silver Member
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site and I'm sure there is a thread out there probably about this but I couldn't find anything. I really need help closing my shows to gain more bookings and/or recruits. I honestly suck! :yuck:

I fumble my words, I don't make sense and I look like I don't know what I'm doing or saying. It's hurting my business tremendously. :confused: Can anyone give me advise? I have gone to my upline but she's so perfect at it that I try to "be" like her that I just sound dumb.

Thank you in advance!

If you go to the Online Training Center and click "Resources," there are dozens of workshops you can listen to, from doing great phone calls to fun show ideas to good closing techniques. When I have a rough night I listen to them again and get myself psyched up.

Get some friends or family together, just a few, and practice your show in front of them. You don't have to actually make something, but could if you need to practice a recipe (and that's a biz tax deduction!).

Or, if you can't get anyone, sit in front of a mirror and practice to your reflection. Read thru it a few times and then try to say it witout looking at your script. It really does help!

EmilyStraw said:
If you go to the Online Training Center and click "Resources," there are dozens of workshops you can listen to, from doing great phone calls to fun show ideas to good closing techniques. When I have a rough night I listen to them again and get myself psyched up.

I have done some of the trainings but never really looked around to see what they offer. Thank you I will be trying that :)

chefa said:
Get some friends or family together, just a few, and practice your show in front of them. You don't have to actually make something, but could if you need to practice a recipe (and that's a biz tax deduction!).

Or, if you can't get anyone, sit in front of a mirror and practice to your reflection. Read thru it a few times and then try to say it witout looking at your script. It really does help!

LOL! My kids told me to do this and I thought they were crazy....but this might acutally work! Thank you so much!:)

1. How can I get more guests to attend my show?

The best way to get more guests to attend your show is to reach out to your network and personally invite them. You can also share the event on social media and ask your friends to share it with their networks. Additionally, offering incentives for guests to bring a friend can also help increase attendance.

2. What are some effective closing techniques to use during my show?

Some effective closing techniques include highlighting the benefits of the products, offering special discounts or bundles, and creating a sense of urgency by emphasizing limited-time offers. It's also important to actively listen to your guests and address any objections they may have.

3. How can I increase my sales at the end of the show?

One way to increase sales at the end of the show is to offer a special deal for guests who make a purchase during the show. This could be a discount, free gift, or bonus product. You can also highlight the most popular or highly recommended products to entice guests to make a purchase.

4. What are some tips for following up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial for closing sales and booking future shows. Some tips for following up include sending a personalized thank you email or note, offering a special deal for those who didn't make a purchase at the show, and inviting them to future events or parties.

5. How can I handle a difficult guest during the closing of the show?

If you encounter a difficult guest during the closing of the show, it's important to remain calm and professional. Listen to their concerns and address them calmly and respectfully. If necessary, you can also involve a team member or your host to help diffuse the situation. Remember to always prioritize the guest's satisfaction and offer solutions to any issues they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • crysboo