• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser - online setup

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
I am thinking about hosting my own fundraiser, but how do I set it up online? It is asking for an organization name/name to appear on check etc. I thought the proceeds were sent directly to the ACS. Am I doing something wrong?

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Nope. Simply key in Help Whip Cancer for the Organization name. All is good then. See the attachment. This is how I set up my on-line. Cool part is that all your guests have to key in is Help in the first blank of the search.

Attachments

• On-line set up.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 383

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
Thanks! Would it be wrong if I already put in American Cancer Society, or should I change it?

tys1031

Nov 3, 2009
You can put in American Cancer Society. It's really the same thing....

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Exactly. Hey Kisha - thanks by the way for all your help with finding out stuff for us! It is so appreciated! There is nothing like feeling a bit like a mushroom! You threw some light on some really confusing stuff!

tys1031

Nov 3, 2009
Exactly. Hey Kisha - thanks by the way for all your help with finding out stuff for us! It is so appreciated! There is nothing like feeling a bit like a mushroom! You threw some light on some really confusing stuff!

No problem John! I am glad to help! I feel like I have double responsibility....I can help my "day" job and my "fun" job all at the same time! :thumbup:

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Kisha, when we mail in the form with check donations, do we receive some sort of confirmation that it was received?

tys1031

Nov 3, 2009
Kisha, when we mail in the form with check donations, do we receive some sort of confirmation that it was received?

I know that ACS sends weekly reports of the cash donations to Home Office as they are received, but I am not sure if Home Office communicates that back...I haven't seen anything that says they do. I can check for you if you send me e-mails periodically, though.....sh!!!!:blushing:

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Will do Kisha. Thanks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell