• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping for Chairperson: Fundraiser Show FAQs

In summary, the shipping time for items to reach the chairperson can vary but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. There is a minimum order requirement of $75 and the chairperson is unable to choose a specific delivery date. The shipping carriers used are UPS and USPS and the chairperson will receive a tracking number to track their shipment.
Lisa2Boys
I know that has probably been covered in another thread, but does the Chairperson have to pay shipping on Fundraiser shows?

I am wondering the same thing? Looks like they do!!

Thanks, I am at work and can't key the order into P3 until tonight.

They do, but I pay it as a thank-you. The ONLY host benefit they get is to purchase the host special.

Hi there! Yes, the Chairperson is responsible for paying shipping on all Fundraiser shows. It's important to communicate this with them before the show, so they are aware and can plan accordingly. Thank you for asking this question and I hope your Fundraiser shows are a success!

1. How long does it typically take for items to be shipped to the chairperson?

The shipping time for items to reach the chairperson can vary depending on their location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for shipping to the chairperson?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $75 for shipping to the chairperson. This ensures that the chairperson receives a variety of products to showcase at their party.

3. Can the chairperson choose a specific delivery date for their order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates for orders shipped to the chairperson. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if any accommodations can be made.

4. What shipping carriers do you use for orders shipped to the chairperson?

We primarily use UPS and USPS for shipping orders to the chairperson. The carrier used will depend on the shipping address and the weight of the package.

5. Is there a way to track the shipment of the chairperson's order?

Yes, once the order has been shipped, the chairperson will receive a tracking number via email. They can use this number to track the status of their shipment on the carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Shawnna