• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Shipping: Direct Shipment and Distribution Questions Answered

In summary, the shipping cost for fundraiser orders is typically a flat rate of $9.50, and orders can be shipped directly to customers for an additional fee of $2.50 per order. Fundraiser orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days and can be tracked through the Pampered Chef website. If there are any issues with the shipment, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance.
chefcindyp
Okay, I feel like this is a really dumb question, but I have to ask it since I might be having my first fundraiser. Yea! I've been searching previous threads and haven't been able to find my answer.

Does the host of the fundraiser receive the shipment to distribute to everyone? Or does every order get direct shipped to the guest? Also, do I help sort the orders with the host if it's shipped to them?

Thanks for your help!

It's just like a cooking show..the fundraiser organization ships unless the customer does direct shipping.Offering to help sort the order is a personal choice. I do it if I'm close to the organization. I'm a teacher, and when an organization at my school does a fundraiser, I help them sort. There's nothing wrong with you if you don't help. I had a church do a fundraiser, and I didn't help them.

That's what I was thinking, but just wasn't sure. Thanks for your help and your guidance on the sorting part.

1. How much does shipping cost for fundraiser orders?

The shipping cost for fundraiser orders is typically a flat rate of $9.50, regardless of the order size or weight. This fee helps cover the cost of packaging and shipping the products directly to the fundraiser organizer.

2. Can fundraiser orders be shipped directly to customers?

Yes, fundraiser orders can be shipped directly to customers for an additional fee of $2.50 per order. This option is available for customers who are not able to pick up their orders from the fundraiser organizer.

3. How long does it take for fundraiser orders to be shipped?

Fundraiser orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days after the order is received. The shipping time may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays with the shipping carrier.

4. Can I track my fundraiser order shipment?

Yes, you can track your fundraiser order shipment by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track the status of your shipment.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my fundraiser order shipment?

If there is an issue with your fundraiser order shipment, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be happy to assist you with any problems or concerns regarding your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies