• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Fundraiser...aha to Be Held at a Hospital!!!

In summary, a Friday Fundraiser is being planned at my employer. There will be 3 'booths' with different items for sale, and people can spend $25 to enter a drawing for a prize. There will also be door prizes. Guests will not be eligible for the guest specials if they spend over $60. However, if they spend $60 or more, they will get a special offer for the products. The fundraiser was successful and the total raised was $1668.
funinyourkitchen
Hi, I posted a thread on here prior to this regarding this idea but now its happening & I NEED HELP!!!!

This Friday we are holding a Fundraiser 'Fair' in out Auditorium at my hospital(my employer). Basically there will be 3 'booths' for the event open to employees and anyone else who wants to come! My idea was to set up some products at a table where people can view some products.
I was also going to do some drawings...Spend $25 and your name will automatically go in for a drawing for ______(not sure what or how many to do here) and also door prizes...One name chosen once per hour for a grab bag (planning on putting a SBCB, citrus peeler & ??? in a bag for the grab bags).
Ive read about offering free shipping and having all orders being shipped to me then I distribute but I'm afraid that this may become overwhelming due to the potential volume. If I do this, do I enter my address as the shipping address for the Chairperson, select Ship direct to Shipping Address, and put all orders I receive under 1 additional guest & select ship to Chairperson? I'm taking it that since in P3 all orders will be entered as 1 person it's up to me to keep track of who orders what, basically by using their receipts?
Are guests eligible for the guest specials?

I know I have a whole lot of questions but any help is appreciated!!!!!!

And if I put all orders under 1 guest to avoid the shipping charges on each guest - how do I complete the guest Special for each guest who spends $60+?

You can't put all the orders under one guest and get the freebie for spending $60, plus the guests wouldn't have their products in their name for warranty purposes.

funinyourkitchen said:
And if I put all orders under 1 guest to avoid the shipping charges on each guest - how do I complete the guest Special for each guest who spends $60+?

It's against policy to put all the orders under one guest. Doing this is what will increase our shipping charges.

Plus, as stated before, if the orders are under one person's name, then no one has a valid warranty in their name, and should they want to do an exchange, or return a broken item, they won't be able to. That can be a HUGE hassle - I know from experience!:eek:

Okay, just had to put this somewhere but I think I did pretty well...I closed the fundraiser yesterday at $1668 total with 33 guests. Then I had one lady come by today & get some catalogs to have a catalog show for her daughter. Once I told her about the Host Special for this month she got so excited & swears she'll have at least the $550 in sales to get the cookware...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Hi...as far as the guests go, just put it in as each guest... and under host select ship to address as your own...Put C/O your name (1st address line) and your address in 2nd line. Then everything will be shipped to you and each guest will still be able to get their guest special...Great job though!

What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money for the hospital through the sale of Pampered Chef products. This will help support the hospital's programs and services for patients in need.

How will the fundraiser be held at the hospital?

The fundraiser will be held as an in-person event at the hospital. Pampered Chef consultants will set up a booth or table in a designated area, and customers can come and shop for products.

What products will be available for purchase?

All Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase at the fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The full product line will be displayed at the event for customers to browse and purchase.

Can anyone attend the fundraiser at the hospital?

Yes, the fundraiser is open to anyone who would like to support the hospital. Whether you are a patient, hospital staff, or a member of the community, you are welcome to attend the event and shop for Pampered Chef products.

Will there be any special deals or discounts at the fundraiser?

Yes, there may be special deals or discounts available at the fundraiser. Pampered Chef consultants may offer special promotions or discounts on certain products to help raise more funds for the hospital. Be sure to ask the consultant about any special deals at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dme.grant