• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising & Shipping: Questions Answered

That way, they don't have to pay sales tax or shipping.If a school holds a fundraiser and uses it's non profit tax id number, everything gets ordered under the shcools name (as opposed to indiv. orders) right?Yes, everything gets ordered under the school's name.
jrny2001
Silver Member
OK, if a school holds a fundraiser and uses it's non profit tax id number, everything gets ordered under the shcools name (as opposed to indiv. orders) right?
How would shipping work? Do you still charge the $4.00 per order or is it calculated differently?

If they did the FR without the tax id number, I would enter it with everyones indiv orders, charge them tax and $4.00 S&H?

This is too confusing for me....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I was told last night that items can only be ordered under the non-profit number if the items will be used at the school.

Also - If everything is bought under the school, no one will get a receipt.

My Director gave us this info last night. She said she has spoken to HO with that very question and they gave her the info on "the items must be used by the school".

I wouldn't think the school could use the tax id # for purchases made through the fundraiser that weren't specifically for the school.

Since parents (or whomever) are going to purchase products for personal, home use, orders should be entered individually with the $4 shipping and appropriate tax for each.

I was afraid you were going to say that.

How do these other companies get away with charging no tax on thier fundraisers with the tax id number? (as in the candy, wrapping paper):grumpy:

How can I compete with that? Having to charge tax, S&H and low profit %:(

jrny2001 said:

How do these other companies get away with charging no tax on thier fundraisers with the tax id number? (as in the candy, wrapping paper):grumpy:

Someone at our meeting last night said we charge tax and shipping because we're conusltants. We offer a service to them. We take care of all their stuff (orders, catalogs, etc) and offer a website.

These other fundraising places make you do all the work.

Ad far as the % of money they earn. Our products are the same price for a catalog sho, individual order or fundraiser. Other places jack up their prices to cover the cost of the donation (PC just gives the money) and they only offer a small selection - we offer the entire catalog!

jrny2001 said:

I'm going to guess that the tax and shipping are build into the price for other products. I don't know if the school/organization could use their tax id number for those items either.

A lot of those other companies work their fundraisers so that the organization purchases the items from the company, and all the customers officially buy them from the organization.

1. How does fundraising with Pampered Chef work?

Fundraising with Pampered Chef is a simple and effective way to raise money for your organization. You can choose from a variety of products to sell, and your organization will earn a percentage of the sales. We provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

2. What products are available for fundraising?

We have a wide selection of products available for fundraising, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. You can choose from our current catalog or our seasonal fundraising products, which are specially selected for their popularity and value.

3. How much money can our organization earn through fundraising?

The amount of money your organization can earn through fundraising depends on the products you choose and the number of sales you make. On average, organizations earn 15-20% of the total sales, but this can vary based on the specific products and sales volume.

4. How long does shipping take for fundraising orders?

Orders placed through fundraising typically ship within 3-5 business days. However, during busy seasons, such as the holidays, shipping may take longer. We will provide you with an estimated shipping date when you place your order.

5. Can we ship fundraising orders directly to our customers?

Yes, we offer direct shipping for fundraising orders. Your organization can provide us with a list of customer addresses, and we will ship the orders directly to them. This is a convenient option for organizations that may not have the resources to distribute the orders themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissKris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies