• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Endorsing a Check for United Way Fundraiser

In summary, to endorse a check for the United Way fundraiser, simply sign the back of the check with your name as it appears on the front. You can also add "Pay to the order of United Way" below your signature to designate the check specifically for the fundraiser. This process applies whether the check is made out to you or someone else. However, if the check is made out to someone else, they will need to endorse it before it can be donated to the fundraiser. There is no specific deadline for endorsing a check, but it is recommended to donate the funds as soon as possible. Personal checks can also be endorsed for the United Way fundraiser, as long as you are the original payee.
chefmelody
OK, I just did a fundraiser for United Way at my husband's work. I put myself and my address down for the chairperson so the items would be delivered to me. The check just came in the mail, made out to "United Way," with my name underneath. Should I just give the check to the real chairperson this way, or endorse it first?

When I have checks written out like that, I just sign them and give them to the person it is suppose to go to. I've never had a problem. :)

Hope that doesn't affect your commission. When I have shows shipped to my house I put the Hostess' name then c/o Karen Hodge and my address. We can be a hostess and earn commission.

Question, I just submitted my first fundraiser and just found out it shipped today. How soon does the Charity receive their check?

Hi there! Congratulations on successfully completing a fundraiser for United Way at your husband's work. That's fantastic! As for the check, it's always best to err on the side of caution and endorse it first before giving it to the real chairperson. This ensures that the funds go directly to United Way and there are no complications with the endorsement. Thank you for your dedication to supporting such a great cause. Keep up the great work!

1. How do I endorse a check for the United Way fundraiser?

To endorse a check for the United Way fundraiser, simply sign the back of the check with your name as it appears on the front. You can also add "Pay to the order of United Way" below your signature to designate the check specifically for the fundraiser.

2. Can I endorse a check made out to me for the United Way fundraiser?

Yes, you can endorse a check made out to you for the United Way fundraiser by following the same process as mentioned above. Just make sure to also include "Pay to the order of United Way" below your signature to ensure the funds go directly to the fundraiser.

3. Can I endorse a check for the United Way fundraiser if it is made out to someone else?

If the check is made out to someone else, you cannot endorse it for the United Way fundraiser. The original payee will need to endorse the check and then donate the funds to the fundraiser themselves.

4. Is there a specific deadline for endorsing a check for the United Way fundraiser?

There is typically no specific deadline for endorsing a check for the United Way fundraiser. However, it is recommended to donate the funds as soon as possible to ensure they are received in a timely manner.

5. Can I endorse a check for the United Way fundraiser if it is a personal check?

Yes, you can endorse a personal check for the United Way fundraiser as long as you are the original payee. If the check is made out to someone else, they will need to endorse it before it can be donated to the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • DebbieSM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefDebB
  • shelly.nurse