• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!

In summary, "Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to assist individuals in successfully submitting their first fundraiser event. Once signed up, participants are paired with a consultant who will guide them through the process and provide tips and resources. The program is free of charge and open to anyone interested in hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for the first time. The benefits include having the support and guidance of an experienced consultant, as well as access to resources and tips for a successful fundraiser.
pattikake
I'm about to submit my first fundraiser and need your help please!

The person who booked the show, Ingrid, wants the show to be delivered to her. However, the funds/check are to be made payable and sent to the president of the fundraising committee (Louise)..

My question is - who do I use as a chairperson? And how do I enter the show to make sure both the check and the goods are sent to the appropriate people?

Thanks in advance - I appreciate your help!

~Patti

The check will only go to the same place that the products are delivered. HO won't split them. Ingrid is going to have to take the check to Louise.

Thanks Ann - How, or who, will the check be made out to? Is it made out to Louise or the organization? Sorry for so many questions ..

The check will be made out to the organization. So make sure that the Org. field is correct in PP/P3. HO will NOT make a FR check payable to an individual.

Got it - great! Thank you so much for the speedy reply!

What is "Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!"?

"Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to assist individuals in successfully submitting their first fundraiser event.

How does "Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!" work?

Once you sign up for the program, you will be paired with a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the fundraising process, providing tips and resources along the way.

Is there a cost to participate in "Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!"?

No, this program is completely free of charge for anyone who wants to submit their first fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

Can anyone participate in "Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!"?

Yes, this program is open to anyone who is interested in hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for the first time.

What are the benefits of using "Help Patti Submit Her First Fundraiser!"?

By participating in this program, you will have the support and guidance of an experienced consultant to help you plan and execute a successful fundraiser. You will also have access to resources and tips to make the process easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • dessertMama