• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraisers.....where Do You Have It Delivered?

In summary, the chairperson should contact the organization to see if we can deliver the order to them instead.
hoosierchef
Do you have the fundraisers delivered to you then sort and deliver, or do you have them sent to the chairperson? My director said she usually has them sent to her.

The reason I'm asking....I have two more fundraisers coming up in the next two weeks besides the one I just finished. I had honestly not realized I should/could have it sent to me instead. The next fundraiser I had planned to have shipped to my son's daycare, but told the chairperson/owner I would Come over AS SOON AS it was delivered to check and sort for her. She has much much more room than I do and I can't imagine having to carry all the orders over if there are alot.

I'm really looking for suggestions, so any words of wisdom you can share would be appreciated! TIA!

I have them delivered to me that way I can check all the products to make sure they aren't broken... sort them and then give them to the chairperson to deliver.

I have it delivered to meOne, because we know the products inside and out, and will take 1/2 the time to pack them up, than if someone else had to. Besides, it makes it extremely easy on the chairperson, which they love, and usually will invit you back because of it.

Depends how big it is. I don't want tons of boxes delivered to my house, but I also prefer to sort it.

The last fundraiser I did I had it sent to the organization and told them specifically I would come sort it, but when I got there it was already done. I had stuff to put in each bag and it was a real PITA to go through and double check what they had already done.

I finally just got my first fundraiser and I told the chairperson that product would be delivered to her (at her day care center). When it arrives I would come and help her and any volunteers sort. We could make it a pizza and pop kind of night. Sounded like good customer service and interaction with possible new hosts/consultants.

I do a ton of individual fundrasier for a particular organization so I send it to the organizer because many do not live in my area.

For local people I volunteer to help sort it

With me, it depends. If it is a huge fundraiser, I have it delivered to the organization, and then I help sort. If it is not big, I receive it and sort it.

I agree that it depends on the size of the fundraiser and how familiar they are with our products. I tend to go where they are delivered and check it all in to make sure everything is there and in good condition. I try to have them pick a volunteer or two that knows a bit about our products to help me sort and bag them and put my card inside the bags.

I have a fundraiser in the works right now and where I live there would be no way that I could have it all delivered to me and get them to the school. I would not be able to walk through my apartment!

1. Can we have the fundraiser order delivered to multiple locations?

Yes, we can split the fundraiser order and have it delivered to multiple locations. This can be arranged during the planning process with your consultant.

2. Is there a minimum order amount for fundraiser delivery?

Yes, the minimum order amount for fundraiser delivery is $200. This helps us cover the cost of delivery and ensure that your organization receives the maximum benefit from the fundraiser.

3. Can we choose a specific delivery date for our fundraiser order?

Absolutely! We understand that timing is important for fundraisers, so we will work with you to choose a specific delivery date that works best for your organization.

4. Are there any delivery fees for fundraisers?

There are no delivery fees for fundraisers. We offer free delivery as part of our commitment to helping your organization raise funds.

5. Can we have the fundraiser order delivered outside of the US?

At this time, we only offer fundraiser delivery within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies