• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Fundraiser & I Have More Questions Than Answers

In summary, Jane presented her first fundraiser proposal & is needing help with a few things that came up.
epimomma99
Gold Member
I just presented my first fundraiser proposal & am needing help with a few things that came up.
How long do you leave a fundraiser open for?
Which order forms do you use?
Do you have all the orders sent direct, to the chairperson or you?

I greatly appreciate any & all help! Also do you know any great trainings on fundraisers, if so please let me know. I am greatly looking to expand this wonderful area of my businness.

Call Home Office with those questions...they know their stuff and can answer all your questions as well as offer you tips on how to make your FR a huge success! Good luck with it!

You can search the files here for ideas. I use the OOFs but then put everyone's onto a regular order form. What all did you tell them you would do? Who pays for the catalogs...you or them? How many people are involved in selling? The nightmare one I did, I had the orders sent to me because of the whole attitude of the Gymnastics Club personnel. I didn't trust them not to claim things were missing. You can have the check sent c/o you so the order can come to you. I'm attaching the proposal I got from here that I have tweaked for my use! I think you will find that you will receive more "experienced" information from those on here who have done fundraisers than calling HO! (Please don't think I am being negative to your comment, epimomma, but most people we talk to at HO aren't consultants!)

Attachments

• CATALOG Show Fundraisers.doc
    29 KB · Views: 677
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-40 members - GENERIC.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 386
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-20 members - Generic.doc
    37 KB · Views: 357
  • WHY CHOOSE PC - GENERIC.doc
    102 KB · Views: 346
  • Nancy Jo Ryan Fundraising tips.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 942
Jane posted some great info! And, I agree about calling HO. Maybe if you had a question as to where to find it, but I'd call my director for training before I'd call HO. Nothing against HO at all! Love 'em!

For the length of the fundraiser, it depends on how many participants, usually about two weeks. I use the outside order forms for the month of the FR. I usually have everything sent to the chair. If you feel it would be better off going to you, than do that!

As far as training, they really aren't any different from a catty or cooking show. The files posted above will be a help! Plus, you can do a search for FR on CS... there is LOTS of info! Good luck and have fun!

I try to keep it in the same month so there's no confusion about guest specials.
Tell the host about the "for our host" link on your web page. They can see who placed orders and how well the show is going.

What is the first step in starting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The first step in starting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is to reach out to a consultant or the company directly to express interest and gather more information. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant in your area.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of participants, sales, and the specific fundraiser being run. The average Pampered Chef fundraiser can raise anywhere from $500 to $2,500.

What products are available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are available for fundraisers. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Your consultant will work with you to determine which products are the best fit for your fundraiser and audience.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks, depending on your preference and the products being sold. The consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser to maximize sales and participation.

What support does Pampered Chef provide during a fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a range of support during a fundraiser, including marketing materials, order forms, and online ordering options. Your consultant will also be available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies