• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Fundraisers and What Has Worked Best for Others?

Some things to consider include setting clear goals and expectations, promoting the fundraiser through various channels, offering incentives or prizes for top performers, and providing excellent customer service throughout the process. In summary, fundraisers can be a great way to gain bookings and increase sales. It is important to have a clear plan, communicate effectively with potential customers, and learn from past experiences to make each fundraiser more successful.
jj16
Gold Member
I'm really trying to get out of my comfort zone and I would like to do fundraisers. I am willing to donate the 5% of my commission. What I hope to gain from the fundraisers is bookings. I have been inactive for 2 months now. I had a fair Oct.-Dec. January all 3 of my shows cancelled. I have read the posts about fundraisers but I'm just not sure how to get started and I want to be clear about what I want, wording, etc. Here are my questions.

Do you do a cooking show at the beginning or at the end or both?

Have any of you been successful at getting bookings since PC will pay $3 for every booking held from a FR?

How can you be clear on ordering instructions? Do you make up packets with catalogs, instructions, etc.?

How do you distribute products once they arrive? Do you have them shipped to your address and then take them to a central location and sort?

How many orders is realistic per person participating?

How many catalogs do you give per person?

Are there things you have learned doing FR that has made it more successful?

Sorry if this is too long. Thanks for your help!!

jj16:)

Regarding your questions: 1. Do you do a cooking show at the beginning or at the end or both?It depends on what kind of fundraiser you want to do. There are a variety of different types of fundraisers that include cooking shows, online catalog sales, and donation drives. If you are doing a cooking show, it can typically be done either at the beginning or at the end. 2. Have any of you been successful at getting bookings since PC will pay $3 for every booking held from a FR?Yes, many people have been successful in getting bookings from fundraisers. It is important to ensure that you have a clear plan in place for how you will promote the fundraiser and clearly communicate the details with potential customers. Additionally, it is important to make sure that you have enough products available to fulfill orders. 3. How can you be clear on ordering instructions? Do you make up packets with catalogs, instructions, etc.?Yes, you can make packets with catalogs and instructions. You can also use digital platforms such as email and social media to promote the fundraiser and provide ordering instructions. 4. How do you distribute products once they arrive? Do you have them shipped to your address and then take them to a central location and sort?Once products arrive, you can either distribute them yourself or arrange for third-party shipping services to do so. Depending on the size of the fundraiser and the number of orders, you may need to coordinate with multiple shipping companies to ensure that all orders are fulfilled. 5. How many orders is realistic per person participating?This varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the size of the audience. Generally speaking, it is reasonable to expect an average of 5-10 orders per person, however this can vary greatly depending on the level of engagement and enthusiasm of the participants. 6. How many catalogs do you give per person?Again, this depends on the size of the fundraiser and the number of participants. Generally speaking, giving each participant 1-2 catalogs should be sufficient to get them started. 7. Are there things you have learned doing FR that has made it more successful?Yes

1. Do you do a cooking show at the beginning or at the end or both? It really depends on what works best for you and the organization hosting the fundraiser. Some consultants like to do a cooking show at the beginning to get everyone excited and engaged, while others prefer to do it at the end as a way to wrap up the event and thank everyone for their support. You could also do a combination of both - a quick cooking demo at the beginning and a longer one at the end. 2. Have any of you been successful at getting bookings since PC will pay $3 for every booking held from a FR? Yes, many consultants have had success getting bookings from fundraisers. You can offer an incentive for guests to book a party at the fundraiser, such as a free product or discount. Make sure to mention this throughout the event and have a booking calendar available for interested guests to sign up. 3. How can you be clear on ordering instructions? Do you make up packets with catalogs, instructions, etc.? You can make up packets with ordering instructions, catalogs, and any other important information. You can also create a flyer or handout that outlines the ordering process and any special incentives for ordering through the fundraiser. Make sure to go over this information during the event and have extra copies available for guests to take home. 4. How do you distribute products once they arrive? Do you have them shipped to your address and then take them to a central location and sort? This also depends on what works best for you and the organization hosting the fundraiser. You can have the products shipped to your address and then distribute them to individual customers, or you can have them shipped to a central location and have customers pick them up from there. Make sure to communicate with the organization and customers about the distribution process so everyone is on the same page. 5. How many orders is realistic per person participating? There is no set number of orders that is realistic per person participating. It will depend on the size of the event, the organization hosting it, and the level of participation from guests. Set a goal for yourself and try to reach it, but don't get discouraged if you don't hit a certain number. Every order counts and every fundraiser is different. 6. How many catalogs do you give per person? Again, this will depend on the size of the event and the level of participation from guests. You can start with a few

What types of fundraisers have been most successful for others?

Some of the most successful fundraisers for others have been virtual cooking classes, catalog sales, and in-person cooking parties. These events allow for direct interaction with potential customers and the opportunity to showcase the products in a fun and engaging way.

How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a request form on our website. A consultant will work with you to plan the event and provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make it a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser can provide numerous benefits, including earning free and discounted products, supporting a good cause, and building community. It also allows for the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools while supporting a fundraising goal.

How can I maximize the success of my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To maximize the success of your Pampered Chef fundraiser, it is crucial to promote the event through social media, email, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives or prizes for top sellers and provide a variety of product options to appeal to different customers.

Are there any restrictions or guidelines for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, there are some restrictions and guidelines for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. These include following local health and safety guidelines, using approved Pampered Chef materials and branding, and adhering to the fundraising policies outlined by Pampered Chef. Your consultant can provide more information on these guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • TheFreddiesCook