• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Support High School Food Program - Submit Orders by June 6th!

In summary, a person is doing a fundraiser for a high school food and nutrition program and has a $200 or more order that needs to be placed before June 6th. They are unsure if they can submit the order and have it count towards the fundraiser, but it is possible to do so through the fundraiser link. Alternatively, the person can set up a separate fundraiser for the order, but it may not count towards the main one. The orders should ship by the closing date of June 20th.
bekandbri
I am doing a fundraiser for a high school food and nutrition program. The show isn't closing until the 20th or so. I have a lady who has a $200 or more order that needs to be in before june 6th. I haven't done a fundraiser in a while so I have no idea if this is possible, but can I submit her order and it still count? For example, if she goes to the website, will it submit seperately or will I still have to submit it with the fundraiser? I'm thinking I will probably end up setting a seperate fundraiser up so that I can get her order in. I don't want the group to miss out on this awesome order!

Thanks for any insight. Any help/sugestions would be greatly appreciated. :eek:)

You can submit it as a separate FR so that the group still gets the benefit. However, it won't count toward the main one, and an order that large may push them over the $600 mark for the higher percentage.

That's what I figured. I wish there was a way she could do it as an individual order and still count toward the funraiser. :eek:) Thanks so much!!

If you're closing on the 20th the orders should ship by then.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing a fundraiser for a high school food and nutrition program. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always happy to support good causes like this. To answer your question, yes, you can still submit the $200 or more order for the fundraiser even if it's before the official closing date. All you need to do is make sure that the order is placed through your fundraiser link, and it will count towards your total sales. You don't need to set up a separate fundraiser for this order. However, if you'd like to do so, that's totally fine too. I hope this helps, and best of luck with your fundraiser! :)

What is the deadline for submitting orders for the high school food program?

The deadline for submitting orders for the high school food program is June 6th. This is the last chance to support the program and help provide meals for students in need.

Can I still place an order after the June 6th deadline?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be accepted after the June 6th deadline. This is to ensure that all orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner for the high school food program.

How can I place an order for the high school food program?

You can place an order for the high school food program by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. Make sure to specify that your order is for the high school food program.

What items can I order to support the high school food program?

You can order any Pampered Chef products to support the high school food program. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. A portion of all sales will go towards providing meals for students in need.

How will my order help support the high school food program?

By placing an order for the high school food program, you are helping to provide meals for students who may not have access to regular meals. Your support will make a difference in the lives of these students and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies