• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Submit Show & Receive Items Before Christmas

In summary, the last day to submit a show order and receive items before Christmas is December 15th. Orders placed after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. To ensure timely delivery, it is recommended to place your order as soon as possible through your consultant or the Pampered Chef website. While efforts are made to have all items available for delivery before Christmas, there may be backorders or out of stock items. Unfortunately, there are no expedited shipping options available, but orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
When is the last day we can submit a show and the host receive it close to Christmas? I have a fundraiser going from Dec 1st -Jan 15th. We are closing one on Dec 12th which is the benefit holiday party and would like the guests to get their items in time for Christmas. What do you think? We will probably be using the direct shipping option :)

It's in the November Consultant News on page 6. Products and gift certificates for Hannukah and Christams orders received in the HO by: midnight CT December 15 will be shipped to be delivered by: December 23.

Thanks so much :) I knew it was some place that I should have seen it but it slipped my mind :)

1. When is the last day to submit a show order and receive items before Christmas?

The last day to submit a show order and receive items before Christmas is December 15th.

2. Can I still place an order after the last day and receive it before Christmas?

Unfortunately, orders placed after December 15th may not arrive in time for Christmas. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

3. How can I make sure my show order is submitted before the deadline?

To ensure your show order is submitted before the deadline, please submit your order directly through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website by December 15th.

4. Will all items be available for delivery before Christmas?

While we do our best to have all items available for delivery before Christmas, certain items may be on backorder or out of stock. We recommend checking with your consultant or on our website for the most up-to-date availability.

5. Can I expedite my shipping to receive my order before Christmas?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping options. However, we do our best to process and ship orders as quickly as possible to ensure timely delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebbieSAChef