• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Funds with a Continuous Fundraiser Proposal - Tips and Strategies

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of a continuous fundraiser and the process of submitting orders and handling delivery. Various suggestions were made, including breaking down order submissions into smaller time frames and offering both direct shipping and pick up options. The importance of making the fundraiser convenient for participants was emphasized.
tabailey
Hi all,

Has anyone done a continous fundraiser? I finally approached the PTO president and suggested an ongoing fundraiser and she said to write a proposal and that the board would review it. She seemed to think it was a good idea.

One thought I've received is that orders received the 1st through 15th will be submitted on the 15th and orders received 16th through last day of month will be submitted the last day. I think I will break it down further into 1-10, 11-20, 21-31 otherwise someone could wait three+ weeks for their order.

How would you handle delivery? Direct ship or pick up orders on specific dates in the month? I want to make it as easy as possible so that they go for it.

thanks for your thoughts!

Tara Bailey

My first thought would be that if you don't get enough orders in a given timeframe, the organization gets a lower % on the sales. But if it's a big enough organization, that may not be a problem.

If you're planning to complete the fundraiser within a month, I don't think people would mind too much waiting 3 weeks for their products. It seems most school fundraisers run that long, and as long as the people ordering know when the fundraiser ends, they'll probably be fine.

I would encourage direct shipping. You could put it in your proposal. Offer the PTO the option to arrange a pick up day, and guesstimate how many volunteers you'll need to help. Let them choose.

Hi Tara,I have not personally done a continuous fundraiser, but I think it's a great idea! Having a steady stream of funds coming in throughout the year can be very beneficial for the PTO. I agree with your idea to break down the order submissions into smaller time frames to ensure quicker delivery for customers. As for delivery, I think it would be best to offer both options of direct ship and pick up on specific dates. This way, people can choose which option works best for them. Another idea could be to have a designated pick up day each month, but also offer the option for individuals to pick up their orders at the school office during school hours. This would make it more convenient for those who are unable to make it on the designated pick up day. Overall, I think your proposal is a great idea and I hope the PTO board approves it. It's important to make it as easy as possible for people to participate and support the fundraiser. Good luck!

Related to Maximizing Funds with a Continuous Fundraiser Proposal - Tips and Strategies

What is a Continuous Fundraiser?

A Continuous Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. It is an ongoing fundraiser that can be conducted year-round.

How does the Continuous Fundraiser work?

The organization sets up a personalized Pampered Chef website and shares the link with their supporters. When supporters make purchases through the website, a portion of the sales goes towards the organization's fundraiser.

What are the benefits of participating in a Continuous Fundraiser?

There are several benefits to participating in a Continuous Fundraiser. It is a convenient and easy way to raise money, as supporters can make purchases online at any time. Pampered Chef also offers a wide range of high-quality products that are popular and in demand. Additionally, the organization can earn up to 15% of the total sales from the fundraiser.

Is there a minimum sales requirement for the Continuous Fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for the Continuous Fundraiser. Organizations can earn money from every purchase made through their personalized website, regardless of the total sales amount.

How can an organization get started with a Continuous Fundraiser?

To get started with a Continuous Fundraiser, the organization can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to set up their personalized fundraising page. Once the page is set up, they can start promoting the fundraiser to their supporters and begin earning money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views