• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Question About How Late to Submit a Jan Show!

In summary, you can submit Jan. shows until Feb. 15th for her to get the Jan. Host Special. If she doesn't submit by the end of January, she will go inactive.
DebbieSAChef
I have a show on Saturday, January 31st and as much as I would like for her to close her show that day, it probably isn't going to happen so how late can I submit into February to have it count for Jan?
This is typically a big show for me so I want her to get her extra money in FREE products! I don't want to mess this up so please help me out cheffers! I want to be able to tell her at least a few days before the actual deadline to make sure I have all orders and payments in.
Also I was reading about the new $150 minimum in two months to stay active as opposed to the $200 in two months and had another pc consultant as me if she didn't have any sales in December because she was traveling and might not close her show until whatever the deadline is in Feb. to close Jan. shows (we both have a show on the last day of Jan.), will she be inactive come Jan. 31st? Thanks!

Debbie :D

You can submit Jan. shows until Feb. 15 for her to get the Jan. Host Special.The new $150 minimum doesn't go into effect until April.

Ok Feb. 15th, thanks. So it's still the $200 every two months until April 2009.

So do you know if she will go inactive if she submits her show beyond January 31st?

Oh, I misread your question and didn't answer it correctly....I believe she will have to submit at least $200 in sales by the end of Jan. or she will be inactive under the current structure.

She needs to submit by Jan. 31st to stay active, unless she has $200 in already. Even though her show can stay open technically, she has the end of the month deadline for her status.

She should have already received an email or letter from HO giving her warning that she will go inactive if she doesn't submit by the end of the month. I think they usually send one.

Thanks I'll let her know to hustle and send in the catalog show that a host has been stalling on closing this month! I hope it's at least $200.

I'm in the same boat. I had a show on Friday and my host has several people who want to place large orders but don't want me to deposit the checks till the 30th. Man, that's cutting it close. I also have a catty show going on and am not sure when she will close, and I have a show on the 31st. I just spoke with that host tonight and told her that I would like to close her show that night because it was the end of the month. At first I was thinking I wouldn't push the host, but then when I remembered I might go inactive, it lit a fire under me to host coach better.

babywings76 said:
I'm in the same boat. I had a show on Friday and my host has several people who want to place large orders but don't want me to deposit the checks till the 30th. Man, that's cutting it close. I also have a catty show going on and am not sure when she will close, and I have a show on the 31st. I just spoke with that host tonight and told her that I would like to close her show that night because it was the end of the month. At first I was thinking I wouldn't push the host, but then when I remembered I might go inactive, it lit a fire under me to host coach better.

Good for you! It's amazing that if we just encourage our hosts to do something, they will do it. Isn't that a great concept?
They don't know the logistics or rules to us submitting shows, so when we say it has to close this day, for all they know it really has to close that day.
I hope she closes for you!

Thanks! Yeah, keep your fingers crossed that everyone pulls through for me! ;)

1. How late can I submit my January show order?

The deadline to submit your January show order is 11:59 PM CST on the last day of the month.

2. What happens if I miss the deadline to submit my January show order?

If you miss the deadline, your order will automatically roll over to the next month's show. However, it is recommended to submit your order on time to ensure timely delivery and availability of products.

3. Can I submit my January show order after the deadline?

You can still submit your January show order after the deadline, but it will not count towards your January show. It will be considered a separate order and may not qualify for any special host rewards or promotions.

4. How do I submit my January show order?

You can submit your January show order through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. They will provide you with a link or form to submit your order.

5. Can I make changes to my January show order after I have submitted it?

Unfortunately, once your January show order has been submitted, changes cannot be made. It is important to review your order carefully before submitting to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefmoseley