• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Cut-Off for Christmas Delivery: Submit Your Cooking Show Now!

In summary, the deadline for submitting a cooking show for Christmas delivery is usually in early December, but it is recommended to submit as early as possible. If submitted after the cut-off, there is no guarantee of timely delivery. To submit, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and specify the need for Christmas delivery. In some cases, orders may still be accommodated after the cut-off, but it is best to contact customer service for assistance. If changes need to be made after the cut-off, contact the consultant or customer service, but note that changes may not be possible depending on the order status.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I've been really "out of the loop" lately, my other company is keeping me really busy - but I have had a cooking show for Dec fall into my lap - YAY! - and I need to know when is the last day we can submit shows for Dec and assure Christmas delivery. Thanks so much!

HO says by the 15th back by the 23rd, but personally I am cutting off on the 10th to be sure I am not (nor my Hosts) are trying to track down people at the last minute before Christmas!

Check the CN--they have a rolling deadline and delivery guarantee.

What is the deadline for submitting a cooking show for Christmas delivery?

The deadline for submitting a cooking show for Christmas delivery is typically in early December. However, we recommend submitting your show as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

What happens if I submit my cooking show after the December cut-off?

If you submit your cooking show after the December cut-off, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive in time for Christmas. We will do our best to expedite your order, but delivery times may vary.

How do I submit a cooking show for Christmas delivery?

To submit a cooking show for Christmas delivery, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a show. Be sure to indicate that you need your order delivered by Christmas.

Can I still place an order for Christmas delivery if I miss the December cut-off?

In some cases, we may be able to accommodate orders for Christmas delivery even if the December cut-off has passed. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

What if I need to make changes to my order after the December cut-off?

If you need to make changes to your order after the December cut-off, please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to assist you, but please note that changes may not be possible depending on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies