• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show for December Incentive

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who wants to submit a catalog show for the December specials before leaving for a trip. They ask if there would be any problems with submitting the show on the same day as the show date. Other consultants assure them that it is common to submit shows on the same day and they have done it before without any issues. They also discuss the best time to submit the show and share their own experiences with submitting shows on the same day.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I have a catalog show that I have been collecting some orders for for awhile now, and they want the December specials...and of course I want to submit it between Dec 1-15 for the incentive.... but I am leaving tomorrow night for a week, so I have to submit it tomorrow. Does anyone see why I would have any problems with HO if I put dec 1 as the show date, and submit it the same day?

TIA

Nope. Go ahead & do it! Many people submit shows they do on the same day. I did a show on the last day of the month one time & submitted it that evening!

I have done this before and had no problems at all.

thanks! :)

your welcome :D have a safe trip!

will do!! I WON'T be thinking about Pampered Chef when I am cruising through the carribbeans! well actually I may a little, because if I have any probs with this show, HO won't be able to contact me...Does anyone see any reason why I can't submit at like 6am tomrorow morning so that if there is, hopefully they contact me ASAP before I ship out? Would that be a red flag? (Maybe I should wait until the afternoon, as if I really collected the orders during the day?)

I submitted my Fall Open House at about 8 in the morning. I did it as soon as I got up. No one called or said a word.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Nope. Go ahead & do it! Many people submit shows they do on the same day. I did a show on the last day of the month one time & submitted it that evening!

I had to do the exact same thing with a Sept show this year. I had alot of Stones ordered, and I didnt want anyone losing out on this great opportunity!

Cheers

Related to Catalog Show for December Incentive

1. What is the December incentive for catalog shows?

The December incentive for catalog shows is a promotion where customers can earn free products by hosting a catalog show with a qualifying amount of sales.

2. How do I qualify for the December incentive?

To qualify for the December incentive, you need to host a catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be achieved by gathering orders from friends, family, and coworkers.

3. What free products can I earn through the December incentive?

The free products available through the December incentive vary each year. Past incentives have included exclusive baking dishes, kitchen tools, and cookware sets.

4. Can I combine the December incentive with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the December incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and other benefits from hosting a catalog show.

5. How long is the December incentive available?

The December incentive is only available during the month of December. Make sure to book your catalog show early in the month to give yourself enough time to reach the qualifying sales amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Aurora