• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Back to Active Status: Catalog Show as February Submission

In summary, PC says my show is inactive because I didnt submit any Feb shows. I closed my show on the 15th, so will my show count as a Feb show since we used the guest and host specials? How long until it says im active again?Your show will count for March sales. You were inactive in February but because you put sales in March you are now active (once the show is accepted). It usually takes several days for the status to update on the website though. Don't worry.
ashleypc
Feb I didnt have any shows so at the end of the month i quickly through together my own catalog show. I just closed it yesterday (on the 15th). PC sent me an email awhile back saying im now inactive since i didnt submit any Feb shows. Will my catalog show count as a Feb show since we used the guest and host specials? How long until it says im active again?

Your show will count for March sales. You were inactive in February but because you put sales in March you are now active (once the show is accepted). It usually takes several days for the status to update on the website though. Don't worry. Try to have sales every month but if life gets in the way just be sure to not let more than one month go between sales if you can.

The day you submit the show is the month that you are active, not the "date" of the show you submitted. Active status means you submitted $150 or more in commissionable sales in that current month. They just allow shows to be submitted up to the 15th of the next month as a courtesy to us & hosts so that if things drag out, they can still get their monthly specials. Also, any consultant incentives (submit 2 shows in February to earn the Mother's Day bags) go month to month. You have to have the shows dated and submitted in Feb. So when you submit a Feb. show in March it means you are now active in March, but the show doesn't count for the Feb. incentive and it won't count for the March one either (because it was dated as a Feb. show.)Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for taking the time to help! Thats exactly what I needed to know ladies :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have any shows in February, but I'm glad you were able to put together your own catalog show. As long as you used the guest and host specials, your catalog show should count as a February show. It typically takes a few days for your account to show as active again, but if you have any concerns, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or contacting Pampered Chef directly. Keep up the great work and I hope you have a successful month ahead!

What does "Inactive to Active" mean?

"Inactive to Active" refers to the process of transitioning from a state of inactivity or passivity to a state of activity or productivity. This can apply to various aspects of life, such as physical fitness, work, or personal goals.

Why is it important to go from inactive to active?

Being inactive for extended periods of time can have negative effects on both physical and mental health. By striving to go from inactive to active, individuals can improve their overall well-being, increase energy levels, and reduce the risk of health issues.

What are some examples of going from inactive to active?

Examples of going from inactive to active include starting a new exercise routine, setting and achieving personal goals, taking on new projects or hobbies, and actively seeking opportunities for personal growth and development.

How can I motivate myself to go from inactive to active?

Motivation can come from various sources, such as setting realistic and achievable goals, surrounding oneself with supportive and like-minded individuals, and finding activities that bring joy and fulfillment. It can also be helpful to regularly remind oneself of the benefits of becoming more active.

Are there any risks or precautions to consider when going from inactive to active?

It is important to listen to one's body and start slowly when transitioning from inactivity to activity. This can help prevent injuries or burnout. It is also recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new exercise routine or making significant changes to one's lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih