• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maintaining Active Status with Online Orders: What You Need to Know

In summary, the author has been a full-time pro for about 1.5 years, has never been inactive, and has had a few website orders in January. However, due to a full-time job and other commitments, the author is taking a break in February and onward. The author does not know for sure if web orders count toward staying active, but if they don't have the $114 order that they haven't submitted yet, they are okay.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Hello all. Well it's finally happened! I've been a fd for about 1.5 years. Except for July and December I always maintain my $1500 personal sales minimum for overrides. I usually have a $2500 - $4500 month each month. I've never been inactive or even close to it in my 3 years with PC. However this January has been horrible and honestly I can't be bothered. With a full time day job, 4 after school activities, out EVERY weekend with hockey 2 or 3 times, I'm just too darned tired! Taking a break and going to work on end of Feb and onward.

My question is this - I had my first website order in Dec of $91.25 and then I submitted 2 individual orders through PP of $23.85 and $24.00. Then in January I got a website order of $120.75 and then another of $22.50. So that totals $282.35. I then got the dreaded email stating I hadn't sent in enough - about to go inactive (must be $300 every two consecutive months here). It didn't state how much I had submitted so I didn't know if web orders counted or not. I wasn't in a panic because I just had a call for a $114 order. Then today I got another order for $59.62. So without my $114 order that I haven't submitted yet I'm now at $341.97 - all lead sales from my website except for those two small indiv. orders.

Do these web orders keep me active or does it have to be indiv/shows of both types and fundraisers? I have no idea and I can't get CC to load for me to check out policies. Don't even ask where my policy binder is since we've moved and I still have the majority of my office in boxes.

I'd like to keep the $114 order and try to get $90 to make it a catalogue show (need a minimum $200 here) and since there's no stoneware on it and it's a friend I'm going to wait a week or so. However, if I need it to stay active I'll hustle and submit by Thursday.

Anyone know for sure? Absolutely, positively? :confused:

Last edited:
If it's the same in Canada as in the States, all commissionable sales count toward staying active, so you are OK.

Call your HO and ask to be sure.

H2: What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Online Orders? Inactive?"

1. How do I know if my online order has been received?

Once you have completed your online order and clicked "submit," a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. You can also log into your account to view your order history and status.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been submitted. However, you can cancel your order and place a new one with the correct items.

3. How long will it take for my online order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. You can view estimated delivery dates during the checkout process.

4. Can I track my online order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your account to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

5. What is an "inactive" online order?

An "inactive" online order is one that has not been submitted or paid for. It may also refer to an order that has been canceled or has not been shipped yet. Please contact customer service for more information about the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • any_09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • kam