• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I need to submit $200 in August to stay active as a new consultant?

In summary, to become a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for assistance. The Active Status requirement for Pampered Chef consultants is to submit at least $500 in sales every rolling three months. If you do not meet this requirement, you will be placed on inactive status and will not receive commission or bonuses. However, you can regain your Active Status by meeting the sales requirement. Maintaining Active Status also comes with perks such as higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards.
MandyH
Okay I joined at the end of April. My 90 day end was a couple days ago. In June I submitted $4XX , but I don't think I'm going to have any for July. Do I need at least $200 in August to stay active or do I have until September? If it is August, then I have until Oct 31 to submit my next $200 correct (worse case scenerio)? I just want to make sure I am understanding this right! Thanks!

"New Consultant Rewards Program – A New Consultant
remains active throughout their first 90-day period.
Inactivity will occur the first day of the first full month
following the 90-day period if less than $200 in commissionable
sales has been received in the two previous months.
• Robert is in the New Consultant Rewards Program. His
30-day end date is February 23. His 90-day end date is
April 24. Robert must submit a minimum of $200 in
commissionable sales in March and April combined or
he will be inactive May 1."

That is correct. To stay active, if you submitted $200 in June and nothing in July, you need $200 in August and then $200 in October - worse case.

You could also submit some each month:

If you submit $150 in July you need $50 by August 31 to stay active (current and previous month must = $200).

So, $150 July + $50 in August = okay. Then you would need $150 in September so August + September would equal their $200. Then Sept and Oct together must = $200 together, etc.

Last edited:
That's what I thought --- thanks! :)

1. How do I become a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for assistance. You will need to provide personal information and pay a fee to join, which includes your starter kit.

2. What is the Active Status requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

The Active Status requirement for Pampered Chef consultants is to submit at least $500 in sales every rolling three months. This ensures that consultants are actively working and promoting the products.

3. What happens if I do not meet the Active Status requirement?

If you do not meet the Active Status requirement, you will be placed on inactive status. This means you will not receive any commission or bonuses until you meet the requirement again. You will still have access to your consultant account and can continue to purchase products for personal use at a discount.

4. Can I regain my Active Status if I fall below the requirement?

Yes, you can regain your Active Status by submitting at least $500 in sales in a rolling three-month period. Once you meet the requirement, you will be placed back on Active Status and can receive commission and bonuses again.

5. Are there any perks or incentives for maintaining Active Status as a consultant?

Yes, there are several perks for maintaining Active Status as a consultant. These include eligibility for higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards. Additionally, maintaining Active Status shows your dedication and commitment to your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76