• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Commisionable Sales for New Consultant Rewards - Tips & FAQs

In summary, commissionable sales are the total eligible sales made by a consultant and are calculated as a percentage. New consultants can earn rewards and incentives through the Pampered Chef compensation plan. These rewards are paid out monthly and there are no specific requirements for commissionable sales. Consultants can track their sales and rewards through their consultant account and seek support from their mentor or upline.
urbnk8
So, is the commisionable sales the number they use when calculating New Consultant Rewards? I should know this but I'm in a crunch in my last few days of my 90 days and I want to make sure I don't make a mistake and end up short.

Mainly my question is this...if the show total is $200...and the host order is $20 after her discount...commisionable sales is $220. This total is what counts towards the rewards? Including the host's order?

Yes, commissionable sales.

Everything that is commisisonable counts. You can clik onthe Summary tab and it will telly ou the total commissionable sales for the show.

Related to Understanding Commisionable Sales for New Consultant Rewards - Tips & FAQs

1. What are commissionable sales and how are they calculated?

Commissionable sales are the total amount of sales made by a consultant that are eligible for commission. This includes all orders placed through a consultant's personal website or at a party. Commission is typically calculated as a percentage of these sales, which varies based on the consultant's level within the company.

2. Can I earn rewards and incentives as a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to earn rewards and incentives through the Pampered Chef compensation plan. These rewards are based on achieving certain sales goals and can include cash bonuses, free products, and special recognition.

3. How often are commissionable sales and rewards calculated and paid out?

Commissionable sales are calculated and paid out monthly, typically within the first week of the following month. Rewards and incentives are also typically paid out monthly, but may vary depending on the specific promotion or program.

4. Are there any requirements or restrictions on commissionable sales for new consultants?

No, there are no specific requirements or restrictions on commissionable sales for new consultants. However, it is important for new consultants to focus on building their customer base and meeting their personal sales goals in order to maximize their commission and rewards potential.

5. How can I track my commissionable sales and rewards as a new consultant?

You can track your commissionable sales and rewards through your Pampered Chef consultant account. This will show you a breakdown of your sales, commission earned, and any rewards or incentives earned. You can also reach out to your mentor or upline for additional support and guidance on tracking your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • MandyH