• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Seating Bridal Registry Sales

In summary, the speaker had a bridal registry worth $2,500 but another consultant convinced people to buy from her instead of the registry, resulting in $598 in sales. The speaker's director took two weeks to address the issue and ultimately asked them to let it go to avoid conflict. Home office said they couldn't do anything, and the bride lost out on registry rewards. The speaker is frustrated with the company, especially after experiencing a personal disaster that affected their sales.
scarlinipc
I just want to make eveyone out there aware that I had a bridal registry that was for about $2,500 in product. I had another consultant (that is local and in my cluster) convince some people that were invited to the shower to purchase from her instead of the registry and convince, I mean that she told them what a great idea it would be because the bride would not be able to look online and find out what she would be getting because she would do them the favor of not marking it off the registry list. Keep in mind taht one consultant can not access anothers. And by some people, I mean everyone from one side of the family bought from her. I had $598 in sales and got an email from the mother asking that I cancel the registry because she got everything else on it from her shower. When i first heard about this, I contacted my director, who first of all took almost 2 weeks to call me about it and in the end told me that she hopes that I can let this pass because I may see the other consultant at meetings and such and she hopes that it doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth in regards to the company. She also asked that I call home office directly to see if they could do anything. And keep in mind that the bride is also loosing out on all her regsitry rewards. The response I got from home offce was that there was nothing they could do but if I wanted they could call the other consultant to make sure that she is aware of the rules as a consultant. Whatever, this consultant went out of her way to more or less steal my money and they don't care. I am furious to say the least. When I started with pampered Chef, I was all gung ho about how great they are and blah, blah, blah and then as soon as my sales starting dropping (because I has a disaster at my house that took about 3 months to resolve working on it in all our free time) they simply just don't care. I rarely even get emails from my director anymore. And about once a month she calls to see if there is anything she can do to help get my sales up. Please.

My sales were fine before this happened and now they are gone. I will never get them back. I am so very disappointed in pampered chef.

I am sooo disappointed in pampered chef and the way that they handle things. I have had nothing but problems with them and this is just the icing on the cake.I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I am not sure of all the details, but it sounds like you should have been able to get credit for those sales. It would not matter if someone bought from a registry or not. You still should have gotten the commission from those sales. You should have also received the host benefits from those sales. And then if the bride wanted to get the items on her registry so she could get the rewards, she could have done so, and you would have still received the commission and the host benefits. So, I am not sure exactly what happened here, but I do know that you should have received some credit for those sales.As far as your director, I am concerned why she wasn't more helpful in this situation. She should have been able to help you figure out how to get the sales credited to you. And she should have been more proactive about getting in touch with you. I think that customer service is one of the most important things we can do in this business, and unfortunately, it seems like this was lacking on all sides.I would suggest that you call home office again and speak to someone else, even if it means calling back a few times. You might also want to post this on the consultant area of this website to see what other ideas people might have. I don't know the whole story, but I do know that you should have received credit and it is a shame that you didn't.Good luck and I hope that it works out for you.I would definitely call HO again and tell them to look at the file again. Something is not right here because you should have received credit for those orders. Also, your director should be helping you with this. If this happened to me my director would be all over it. I am sorry this happened to you.I would definitely call HO again and tell them to look at the file again.You can call HO and ask to speak with someone in the Sales Department. They can pull up the host's name and tell you if there are any orders attached to her record (even if she didn't use an outside order form). If there are, they can fix it for you. If there aren't, then the other consultant may have used an outside order form with someone else's

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. You can also request more information on their website and a consultant will reach out to you. Once you have connected with a consultant, they will guide you through the process of becoming a consultant and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

2. What is the process for hosting a bridal registry sales event?

The process for hosting a bridal registry sales event is simple. First, contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a bridal registry sales event. They will guide you through the process and help you create a personalized event for the bride and groom. On the day of the event, the consultant will bring all the products and help you and your guests place orders for the bride and groom's registry.

3. Can I book a consultant seating bridal registry sales event for a friend?

Yes, you can book a consultant seating bridal registry sales event for a friend. Pampered Chef consultants are happy to help you plan and host an event for your friend. Simply contact a consultant and let them know you would like to host an event for your friend's bridal registry. They will work with you to create a fun and personalized event for the happy couple.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a bridal registry sales event?

There are many benefits to hosting a bridal registry sales event. First and foremost, you are helping the bride and groom build their dream kitchen with high-quality and useful products. Additionally, as a host, you may receive free products and discounts on your own purchases. Plus, it's a fun and social event to share with your friends and family.

5. Can I add Pampered Chef products to my existing registry?

Yes, you can add Pampered Chef products to your existing registry. You can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized registry and add products that you and your partner would like. The consultant can also help you manage and update your registry as needed. Additionally, you can also add Pampered Chef products to your registry at other retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scarlinipc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD