• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral About Possibly Wanting Bridal Registry

In summary, a bridal registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates to help their wedding guests choose gifts for them. It allows the couple to provide a list of items that they truly want and need, making it easier for guests to choose a gift. Bridal registries can be created through department stores or online retailers, and can include non-traditional items such as experiences or home decor. It is considered inappropriate to include registry information on wedding invitations.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I've got a place, similar to a Bridal shop having brides that are interested in different types of services, from Gift Registry (yeah) to Photography, catering, food, reception sites, etc. Where they basically check a box if it's needed.

I've gotten quite a few where they have marked YES to gift registry. I'm sent a listing from the people who take down brides info. My ?? is, how would you contact them, they don't ask them what is best way to contact you. Most I have address, phone and some emails.

I'm just not sure how to contact, but don't want to miss the opportunity to share what PC can offer, from registry to also about the showers, etc.

Any suggestions are welcome,

Thanks,
Lisa

I'd say if you're unsure, I would send out a registry flyer with a catalog first & a note telling how you got their name, then follow up with a phone call a few days later. Then, once you talk to them you can ask when/how is the best way & time to reach them. Good luck!

One option would be to reach out through the contact information provided and introduce yourself and your business. You could mention that you saw they were interested in gift registry services and wanted to offer your assistance in that area. You could also mention any other relevant services your business offers, such as shower planning or catering. Another option would be to send a well-crafted email or letter to each bride, highlighting your services and offering to set up a phone call or meeting to discuss further. Be sure to personalize the message to each bride and make it clear that you are reaching out because you noticed their interest in gift registry.

What is a bridal registry?

A bridal registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates to help their wedding guests choose gifts for them. It typically includes items that the couple would like to receive as wedding gifts, such as household items, appliances, or experiences.

Why should I consider creating a bridal registry?

Creating a bridal registry allows you to provide your wedding guests with a list of items that you and your partner truly want and need. This can help prevent receiving duplicate gifts or items that you do not want. It also makes it easier for your guests to choose a gift that they know you will appreciate.

How do I create a bridal registry?

Many department stores and online retailers offer bridal registry services. You can typically create a registry by visiting the store's website or going to a physical location. You will need to choose the items you want to include in your registry and share the registry details with your wedding guests.

Can I include non-traditional items in my bridal registry?

Yes, you can include any items that you and your partner would like to receive as wedding gifts. This could include experiences, such as a honeymoon fund, or non-traditional items like home decor or electronics. The purpose of a bridal registry is to provide your guests with a list of items that you would appreciate, so feel free to include items that are important to you.

Is it appropriate to include registry information on wedding invitations?

It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on wedding invitations. Instead, it is considered more polite to include the registry information on your wedding website or to share it through word of mouth when asked by guests. Including registry information on invitations can give the impression that you are expecting or demanding gifts, which is not the intention of a bridal registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • strasfamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • kdangel518