• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused With Bridal Registry....

In summary, a bridal registry is a list of desired wedding gifts created by a couple and shared with wedding guests. It can be found through the couple's wedding website or invitations, or by searching their names on popular registry websites. While it is recommended to stick to the items on the registry, guests can purchase gifts outside of the list with a gift receipt. It is not necessary to buy a gift from the registry, but it serves as a helpful guide for guests. Gifts can be marked as purchased on the registry website or in-store to prevent duplicates.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got an email from a bride who has a bridal registry - and she is wondering why all of the spices are showing as discontinued.

I went and checked - and they all have a red discontinued under them. Why would that be? These are not ones that are discontinued - they are current. Cinnamon, Cinnamon +, citrus & basil, Vanilla, Basil Oil, etc.....

I'm not sure how to answer her?

I would contact HO and find out - there's obviously some kind of glitch.

It is possible that the website or registry system is experiencing technical difficulties, causing the spices to show as discontinued. It would be best to contact customer service for the registry or the website to inquire about the issue and find out if it can be resolved. If the spices are indeed still available, the customer service team should be able to assist in updating the registry to reflect their availability. It may also be helpful to suggest that the bride add a note to her registry explaining the situation to her guests.

Related to Confused With Bridal Registry....

What is a bridal registry?

A bridal registry is a list of desired wedding gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It allows guests to easily purchase gifts that the couple actually wants or needs.

How do I find a couple's bridal registry?

Most couples will include a link to their bridal registry on their wedding website or invitations. You can also search for their names on popular registry websites such as The Knot, Zola, or Amazon.

Can I purchase a gift that is not on the bridal registry?

While it is recommended to stick to the items listed on the registry, you can certainly purchase a gift outside of the list if you have a special item in mind for the couple. Just make sure to include a gift receipt in case they need to make an exchange.

Is it necessary to buy a gift from the bridal registry?

No, it is not necessary to buy a gift from the bridal registry. However, it is a helpful guide for guests to ensure that they are purchasing something the couple wants or needs. If you have a different gift in mind, just make sure it is something the couple will appreciate.

How do I mark a gift as purchased on a bridal registry?

Most registry websites have an option to mark a gift as purchased once you have bought it. If you are purchasing a gift in-store, you can ask the cashier to mark the gift as purchased on the registry. This helps prevent duplicate gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • scarlinipc