• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Orders from My PWS: A Pleasant Surprise for My Business!

In summary, "Unexpected Orders from My PWS" refers to orders placed through your Personal Website without any direct effort or promotion on your part. To increase the number of unexpected orders, you can share your PWS link on social media, optimize it for search engines, and provide excellent customer service. You do earn commission on these orders and can track and manage them through your consultant account. Additionally, you can customize your PWS to attract more unexpected orders using tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef.
katie0128
Silver Member
...Or orders from nowhere... whatever you want to call it, random orders that appear from my PWS are go great!!!

I have a bride that completed her registry a few weeks ago and the next day, I received an individual order from someone that I don't know for an 11" exec griddle. This was an item on the bride's registry, so I really assumed that the order was from someone she knew that just didn't place the order correctly (it came through as an individual order, but not associated with a show or registry).

I finally remembered to ask the bride about it tonight... thinking that I needed to mark this item as "received" on her registry. And she tells me that she has NO idea who the customer is!!! I have NO idea, she has NO idea... obviously the customer got my name from somewhere and just happens to order this during Pan-O-Rama! And to top it all off, the one little order pushed me to the next commission level for the month!!! WaHoo!!!

That is fantastic! God is good!

That's great!

Woo Hoo - bonus!! :)

Serendipity, baby!

That's Great! I know my director gets several orders on her website a month.
I personally have never had one. I promote it all the time and never get any one to order from it.
I don't think I will ever not have a personal website, but I wish I could get orders from it.

Kelly V.

What are "Unexpected Orders from My PWS"?

"Unexpected Orders from My PWS" refers to orders that are placed through your Personal Website (PWS) without any direct effort or promotion on your part. These orders can come from customers who find your PWS through search engines, social media, or word-of-mouth referrals.

How can I increase the number of unexpected orders from my PWS?

There are a few ways to increase the number of unexpected orders from your PWS. One way is to regularly share your PWS link on social media and encourage your friends and followers to check it out. You can also optimize your PWS for search engines by using keywords relevant to Pampered Chef products and including those keywords in your PWS content. Finally, providing excellent customer service and encouraging satisfied customers to share your PWS with their friends can also help increase unexpected orders.

Do I earn commission on unexpected orders from my PWS?

Yes, you do earn commission on unexpected orders from your PWS. These orders are treated the same as any other order placed through your PWS, and you will receive commission based on your consultant agreement with Pampered Chef.

How can I track and manage unexpected orders from my PWS?

You can track and manage unexpected orders from your PWS through your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website. Simply log in and go to the "My Orders" section to view and manage all orders, including unexpected ones. You can also set up email notifications to alert you whenever an unexpected order is placed.

Can I customize my PWS to attract more unexpected orders?

Yes, you can customize your PWS to attract more unexpected orders. Pampered Chef offers various tools and resources to help you personalize your PWS and make it more appealing to potential customers. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef's support team for tips on how to optimize your PWS for unexpected orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jnsr96