• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Cooking Show Orders - Understanding the Importance of Copy PWS

In summary, if someone orders from your website and you didn't copy and paste their PWS order number into the "Copy PWS orders" button on your show, then their orders didn't get put on the show. You will have to submit the orders as individual orders unless you can pull some other orders together to make a catalog show. If they want to order, but don't want to be bothered w/ getting more orders, you could pay for the balance on the shipping if you feel like that's necessary.
virgomama
I had a cooking show on Feb 6 and 2 people placed orders through my website. I didn't know I was supposed to click on Copy PWS in order to get those orders on my show. So if I didn't do that then their stuff didn't get ordered on that show, right? I'm thinking I need to submit an individual order with the items that were ordered online. Crap! I don't know what to do? I just need confirmation that yes, the online orders didn't get processed and no, they won't be charged twice if I submit an individual order.

You are correct, those orders did not get added to the show. Each time you get notified of online orders, you need to go to "web orders" in the "Work with your Shows" section of your website and mark the orders as "reviewed, then when you are on P3 you can select the button "Copy PWS orders" and it will copy all of the information for your online orders into the correct show. It does a good job of walking you through the steps.

You will have to submit those orders as individual orders unless you can pull some other orders together to make a catalog show. Unfortunately the host that these orders came from will not get the credit for these guests' orders. They will not get charged twice because the order has not been submitted yet. It has to get submitted by you for their payments to be made.

Sorry that no one shared this information with you sooner.

The good news is that those 2 orders would not have taken my host up to the next level. Phew. Is there a way for me to pay for the shipping on those individual orders?

Ok, I think I figured it out. Thank you!

You may want to call those 2 people who placed the orders and let them know that unfortunately their orders didn't get put on the show. Just chalk it up to being new and not knowing fully how it works. Then ask if they are still interested in placing their order. If they were just ordering to be nice and help their friend, the host, then they might just say to forget it. Or you could let them know that between the two orders, it's getting close for it to count as a show. Do they know anyone else who may want to get something? If they rounded up a few orders, then they could be put as the host and could get the host special if they wanted. Plus then their shipping would come down in price. (Their order would have the $4.25 shipping fee, but they would also have a "host" order w/ the special if they wanted it.)If they want to order, but don't want to be bothered w/ getting more orders, you could pay for the balance on the shipping if you feel like that's necessary. What you do is go under the "payment" tab on that order and click where it gives you payment type options (check, credit card, etc.). You want to click "consultant gift" and then put in the amount due.Hope that made sense!

Yes, it did Amanda! Thank you so much!

You're welcome. :)

I would highly suggest going through the tutorial on P3.

1. What is "Shoot! No One Told Me"?

"Shoot! No One Told Me" is a cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes for busy individuals and families. It also includes helpful tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining.

2. Who is the author of "Shoot! No One Told Me"?

The author of "Shoot! No One Told Me" is Pampered Chef's very own Executive Chef, Sandy Wolner. She has over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry and has developed recipes for Pampered Chef for over a decade.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Shoot! No One Told Me" easily accessible?

Yes, most of the ingredients in "Shoot! No One Told Me" can be found at your local grocery store. However, some recipes may require specialty ingredients that can be purchased through Pampered Chef.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "Shoot! No One Told Me"?

Yes, "Shoot! No One Told Me" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes, as well as options for those following a gluten-free or dairy-free diet.

5. Can I purchase "Shoot! No One Told Me" online?

Yes, "Shoot! No One Told Me" can be purchased online through Pampered Chef's website or from your independent Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase through various online retailers such as Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lissahope26